Chapter 13

Solána

" Lana!!" I turned around to see Aubrey by himself

" Lana!!" I turned around to see Aubrey by himself. I wonder where his shadow is.

" Yeah?"

" Where are you going?"

" Home... I need to get home." I looked at my phone and saw that my Uber was 15 minutes away. What the hell? I'm too drunk for this.

" Nah, I'm not letting you leave by yourself! Come on, I'll take you home."

" No! Stay here and have fun with whatever her name is. I'm sure she's looking for you now." I turned back around and looked toward the busy street.

" Well, I'll get in this Uber with you. I'm not letting you go by yourself." I watched as he walked over to his bodyguard, who had followed him out. He said something to him, and he responds and walks back in.

" Aubrey, you don't have to, I'll be ok!" He nods, but continues to stand next to me.

" Aight, Lana."

" Don't you have to get back to your friend?" He looks at me and shrugs.

" She'll be, alright. She's with a friend of hers in there, and she has a way home." I shook my head while giving him a look.

" What did you mean when you said that Dre is lying?" He looked around before grabbing my phone. I didn't know what he was doing. He handed it back. I looked at it and noticed he had changed the destination to his house.

" Lana, he knows Tyler...."

" Uh, I noticed." The Uber pulled up. When he looked at Aubrey, he got so excited. Aubrey shook his head.

" Maybe this wasn't the best idea." He mumbled. We got in and drove off.

" So......?"

" He knows Tyler and my father. He works for my father." I paused. This can't be true. He wouldn't lie to me. Aubrey watched me and let out a sigh.

" I didn't realize until you brought him over and Tyler told me. I had a feeling you didn't know because I know you, Lana! You definitely wouldn't be with someone like him. Shit, remember when you found out that Anthony was my dad? You wouldn't come near me for two weeks."

" So all of this time he's been dealing. Does he even work at the car shop?"

" I'm not sure." I took my phone out and called Dre.

" Lana...." I ignored Aubrey just as Dre picked up.

" Hello!"

Aubrey POV