Chapter 29

Aubrey ( The next week)

" Man, how is this your plane?" Jaylen asked as we walked up the stairs

" Hard work, kid." He and Malik were amazed. My staff greeted us. I introduced them to Lana, the boys, and Nai. Oh yea, Kelly, too. Chris somehow got her to join us after he asked me if it was cool. This nigga, I tell you. He was still going on about it being a couple's trip.

"Sit where you want! I have four beds on here, just don't take that back one! That's where my baby and I will be this whole 14-hour flight!" Tommy hands me both of my phones. He and two other guards were with us on this trip

" Probably making a baby." I heard Nai mumble.

" You worry about you!" Lana says while smiling. Malik sat down near the TV and gave us a look. My boy is tired of us.

" Come on, love let me show you around." I grabbed Lana's hand. Malik jumped up and followed us. I turned to see Jaylen was already eating something while grabbing the controller to one of the consoles that were hooked up.

" Aubrey, why do you need four rooms on here with beds?" Lana asked while we walked around.

" So he can hump on them girls that Grandma, be talking about," Malik said as he walked by us to look around more.

" What the hell is he talking about? Don't be talking about no humping little boy!"

"My mom being her and talking too damn much! She's always talking to him about everything that's why he's always with her in the morning." I shook my head.

" You want me to say the other word?"

" What other word, boy?" Lana looked around me to Malik who was trying to get into my safe I had on here.

" The F word." He mumbles while trying to put in a few codes.

" Uh uh! And I better not hear you say it!" Lana plucked his ear.

" Nigga, stop before you mess it up! It's 11081024." He puts the code in and opens it.

" It's nothing in here!"