POA 2

"Come on Rory lets go find Lee" Fred shouts to me heading to the train.

"Coming" I call back before turning to look at Harry "I'll come find you in a bit okay"

"Okay Rory, see you in a bit" I walk away from him and go find the twins. We find Lee waiting for us in an empty compartment.

"Finally guys I was getting lonely here alone" he sighs dramatically as we laugh at him.

"Lee you can't have been alone for more than five minutes stop being so dramatic" I say as he stands and pulls me into a hug.

"Missed you to Rory"

"As lovely as this reunion is can we sit down now" Fred jokes behind us before giving Lee a high five. Before long the train starts to leave the station and we're surrounded by nothing but countryside.

"So Ror what did my Dad want earlier" George asks distracting Lee and Fred from their games of exploding snaps.

"Oh just to tell me and Harry that Sirius Black has supposedly escaped to kill Harry"

"Does that mean he'll be after you as well seeing as you and Harry are brother and sister" George says concerned.

"I don't think so. Apparently he was a big supporter of you know who and it's Harry's fault that he's gone so he's out for revenge against Harry"

"So you're safe then"

"Yes George I'm completely safe" I don't tell them about knowing Sirius Black or about knowing him as Uncle Padfoot. "I'm going to go check on Harry quick I'll be back soon" I stand and head to find Harry. I find him in a compartment with Ron and Hermione as well as a man sleeping with his head against the window and his coat pulled over him as a blanket.

"Hey" I say quietly opening their compartment door and taking a seat between Ron and Hermione.

"Hey Rory I was just telling them about what Mr Weasley told us earlier. Have you told the twins?"

"Yea I told them just now they was concerned for me until I told them he's just after you"

"Wait what if they have a point what if he decides to use you to get to Harry you're the only family he has left and everyone knows that" Hermione says making Harry look worried.

"Ror that's true what if he does use you"

"Harry I am perfectly safe don't worry about me. We will both be safe at Hogwarts you know that. Anyway whos this?" I say changing the subject quickly.

"R.J. Lupin. We think he might be the new defence against the dark arts professor" Hermione answers. As if he heard his name he moved slightly but stayed asleep. Suddenly the train jerks to a stop and sways slightly before all the lights flicker and go out. The air goes cold enough to see our breaths I rub my arms slightly trying to warm myself up even a little.

"Why are we stopping we can't be there yet" Hermione is the first to speak. the train sways slightly again.

"What's going on" Ron says his voice almost a whisper.

"Dunno maybe we've broken down" Harry says and I resist the urge to roll my eyes at him. I stand and look out the door along the corridor and see loads of other students doing the same. I sit back down this time next to Harry. The train jerks again.

"Ouch Ron that was my foot" Hermione says as Ron tries to look out the window.

"There's something moving out there. I think people are coming aboard" Ron says as the train car sways violently and the window starts to vibrate. "Bloody hell whats happening?" Suddenly a soft crackling fills the car and we notice Professor Lupin holding a flame in his hand. His face looks tired but his eyes are alert.