POA 4

It's been a week since we came back to school and I was getting nervous about meeting Moony this evening to start practicing using my powers more which absolutely terrified me, what if I hurt him or someone else? I was sat in Transfigurations between Fred and George anxiously biting the skin around my nails until it started bleeding.

"Rory stop" Fred whispered grabbing my hands under the desk. I'd explained everything to Fred and George about Moony and how he was going to help me use my powers to try and get rid of some of the fear I felt about it. They both thought it was a good idea but that didn't stop the fear and anxiety I was feeling about using them in front of someone. I mean I've done little bits with my air power but nothing more than causing people to trip over as for the rest of my powers I haven't used them since I found out I had them "Stop worrying you'll be fine. We can come with you if you want"

"No way the fewer people the better. What if I hurt you or George it's bad enough Remus is going to be there and could get hurt without adding you two to the mix. I'm terrified of that possibility"

"Rory you won't hurt anyone. You need to stop thinking like that, it's not helping with your anxiety right now. Just try and not think about it until later and even then don't think of your powers as dangerous" George whispered from my other side, luckily we always sat at the back of the classroom so no one paid us any attention unless the twins did something to get the attention on us which thankfully they weren't doing today.

"I don't know what I'd do without you two sometimes" I smile at them, their words making me feel calmer.

"Well you wouldn't be able to have a crush on our brother that's for sure" Fred smirked.

"I don't have a crush on your brother so shut it Freddie" George laughed slightly next to me "You can shut up as well Georgie"

"Aurora Nova Potter you are in denial you know that don't you" Fred whispers before smirking at me.

"There's nothing to be in denial about dipshits. Godric you two are such pains in my arse" They both smile at each other and I know it's because they got the exact reaction they wanted from me, the bloody annoying idiots they are. I sit back in my seat crossing my arms waiting for the minute this lesson ends and I can get a break from these two twats at least until we have charms together after lunch. As soon as the bell rings I grab my stuff quickly walking away from the twins and going to find Angelina.

"Hey Angie" I say as I catch up with her.

"Oh hey Rory where's Fred and George"

"Don't know, don't care bloody twats" I cross my arms and she laughs.

"What did they do this time"

"They said I'm in denial about having a crush on their brother" She smiles at me.

"But Rory you do have a crush on him" I send her a death glare and she puts her hands up in submission.

"That's not the point Angie. If they knew the truth they'd tell Charlie so they could tease him and me and then he'd stop talking to me altogether. I mean who wants to talk to someone that has a crush on them" We continue walking to the great hall to get some food.

"I think he knows and if it wasn't for your age I reckon he would like you back. The way you two are able to talk to each other is special. I would love to have someone who gets me the way you and him get each other"

"Ang he just see's me as the best friend of his brothers who happens to love dragons like him that's all at most I'd say he sees me as another younger sibling nothing more"

"Whatever you say Ror" She smiles at me.

"What are you two talking about" Fred appears at my side whilst George appears next Angelina.