OOTP 1

"Hey Little Wolf" I look up at my door to find Pads and Moony stood there "we have something we need to talk to you about" my hand subconsciously goes over my most recent burn. I notice Moony following my hand.

"What's up"

"Mundungus left Harry unprotected to to see someone about a batch of cauldrons that fell off the back of a broom!" Pads says he runs a hand through his hair.

"What" I shout

"Harry was attacked by dementors. He's fine but he had to use magic to protect himself and is facing being expelled" Moony says calmly but Pads looks as pissed as me. I stand up and head straight for the kitchen finding Mundungus stood there. I pull my fist back before he has a chance to even flinch and punch him straight in the nose.

"I warned you didn't I dung. Anything happens to my brother on your watch I'd break your nose" Moony appears behind me pulling me away from the man now holding his nose.

"Enough Aurora"

"Harry could have been killed because of him Moony" I shout slightly "I said I didn't trust him to be on watch but no one wanted to listen and now look. Harry got attacked by dementors because he was left alone and could be expelled and its all because he left to do something illegal" I say pointing at Mundungus.

"We're all upset with him right now but you need to calm down and take a seat" I do as he says sitting down, waiting for the other order members to arrive. Moony and Pad's agreed with Dumbledore that it would be best to allow me into the order meeting when they involved Harry. It wasn't long before the other members arrived including Bill who sat beside me. I loved hanging out with Bill he was like the older brother I never really wanted but got all the same.

"Hey pillock" I see him roll his eyes.

"Hello Rory. Fun day" I smirk and look over at Mundungus who's tries to hide from my view. "Really. That's your handy work" Bill says following my line of sight. I shrug.

"He deserves it"

"Right is everyone here" the real Alastor Moody starts making everyone go quiet. I rest my head in my arms and zone out until Bill nudges me in the ribs. I look up to see Moony looking at me before he speaks.

"Okay so everyone agreed collecting Harry tonight will be myself, Moody, Tonks, Kingsley, Elphias, Dedalus, Emmeline, Sturgis, Hestia and Aurora"

"Agreed" everyone says in unison.

"Right we leave in 2 hours. Meeting over" Moody says as everyone starts leaving except Bill, Moony, Pads, Mundungus and Mr and Mrs Weasley. Mundungus is passed out with his head on the table. I glare at him really wanting to punch him again.

"Aurora" Moony warns like he knows what I'm thinking. I stand up and leave the room slamming the door behind me. Heading straight for my room until I'm needed. There's a knock at my door, I stand opening it to reveal Bill.

"Hey pillock what can I do for you"

"When did you last talk to Charlie"

"I sent him a message this morning, I haven't checked for a reply yet"

"How are you?"

"How do you think I am. My brother got attacked because of that idiot downstairs and I wasn't there because Dumbledore decided it was best to separate us for the summer" I rant as Bill takes a seat on my bed.

"Nice job on his nose by the way it's even spread to his eyes and even mum looked slightly happy about it" I smile at this.

"Well he deserves it. He would of got worse except Moony grabbed me" I groan and flop on the bed beside Bill. We both sit in silence until its time to go.