POA 3

"Rory, Rory" I groan and roll over pulling the cover over my head again. "Aurora Potter get your arse out of that bed, the twins are waiting for you and I'll let them up here in a minute if you don't get out of that bed"

"Fine, I'm getting up. You suck in the morning you know that don't you Angie"

"I know but if I don't get you up you'd never get up then you moan that you missed breakfast so suck it up and thank me" I stick my tongue out at her and she returns the gesture as we both start laughing.

"What would I ever do without you"

"Well you'd never get out of bed for starters and you wouldn't have someone to talk to about things such as a certain dragon Weasley seeing as you definitely couldn't talk to the twins about that"

"See that's why I keep you around" I laugh as she throws a pillow at me.

"Right I'll see you at breakfast and I'll tell the two pranksters you're up and will be down in a minute" she walks out the door as I call behind her.

"Thanks Ang see you in a minute" I stand and quickly throw on my school uniform, my shirt untucked as always and my tie hanging around my neck undone paired with my black converse. Pulling my hair into a ponytail I walk out the door and down the stairs to find the twins and Lee waiting for me on one of the sofa's. "So how are my favourite twins on this fine morning" I say drawing their attentions away from whatever they was talking about.

"Rude what about me, I thought we were friends Rory you hurt me" Lee grabs his chest pretending to be heart broken.

"Love you really Lee"

"Thank merlin for that I couldn't deal with the twins alone all the time" He smirks at me.

"Right if you two are done can we go to breakfast now" Fred says standing up.

"Yeah we're starving seeing as we waited for someone to finally get up" George adds standing and walking towards me before throwing an arm around my shoulder.

"Sorry you know how much I like my sleep"

"Don't we just" They all say together.

"Whatever right come on then seeing as you're all so starving right now" We all head down to the great hall together and sit near the middle of the Gryffindor table. Me and Fred sit opposite Lee and George as Professor McGonagall starts handing out timetables.

"Miss Potter I do hope that uniform will be sorted out before your first lesson" She says as she hands me my timetable.

"Of course Minnie I'll make sure of it" I smile at her knowing full well I won't. She walks away without another word continuing to hand out timetables.

"Yes thank Merlin, no Snape until tomorrow" I let out a relieved sigh

"Defence first definitely could be worse" Fred says looking over his timetable.