HBP 7

On the Saturday of the students first Hogsmeade visit I'd agreed to help Madam Pomfrey as a few students had managed to injure themselves now that Quidditch was back in full swing. It was late afternoon when Hagrid came running in carrying an unconscious Katie Bell.

"Lay her here Hagrid" I tell him pointing to one of the beds "What happened"

"She's been cursed by a necklace"

"Poppy" I call out she comes running out of her office to see what's happened. "She's been cursed by a necklace"

"Where's the necklace now Hagrid" Madam Pomfrey asks looking directly at Hagrid.

"Professor McGonagall's got it" 

"Thank you Hagrid" She said before performing some different tests on Katie. "I can't do anything for her I'm afraid she need's to go to St Mungo's" Katie was sent to St Mungo's the following morning. I spent the night in the hospital wing with helping Madam Pomfrey keep an eye on Katie. As soon as Katie had been transferred Madam Pomfrey told me to go home and get some rest which I agreed to straight away. Charlie was stood in the kitchen when I arrived home.

"Is that you Nova" he called out.

"Yeah" I said whilst yawning.

"I'm in the kitchen" I headed to the kitchen and found him leant against the side waiting for the kettle. "You alright" I walk over to him as he wraps his arms around me.

"Fine just tired"

"What happened"

"A girl got cursed by some necklace, no one knows why. She had to be transferred to St Mungo's just now" I tell him before I end up yawning again.

"That's awful, come on let's get you to bed" I groan.

"I don't want to move" He laughs before picking me up. "I would argue that I'm not a child but I'm too tired" He laughs again as he walks up the stairs to our bedroom and places me on the bed. 

"Get some sleep" He places a kiss on my head.

"Can you stay" 

"Of course" He climbs into the bed beside me, pulling me to lay on his chest. "Now get some sleep" 

"Okay Charlie" It doesn't take long for me to fully drop off.

Sunday brought yet more wedding planning including filling out the wedding invites luckily we could do this at home just me and Charlie. I was currently sat beside him on the sofa filling in half the invites whilst he did the other.

"Sometimes I wish I'd told you no when you asked me to marry you. Wedding planning sucks so much" He laughs at me before filling out another invite. 

"Just think in a couple of months you'll be my wife" 

"Stuck with you forever, how will I ever cope with that" I joke as he puts the invites on the table beside him before grabbing me and pulling me into his lap. His lips meeting mine as his hand goes to the back of my head to deepen the kiss, I move so my legs are either side of his. Just as Charlie goes to slip his hands up my sides and under my top the floo network fires up and Fred comes out. 

"Oh god" I groan and put my head on Charlies shoulder.

"What do we have here then" Fred says and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Why is it you always appear at the worst times" I turn to look at him getting off Charlies lap.

"Well I actually came to steal you, we've barely seen you and we want some Rory time" Fred says as he sits down on the sofa beside Charlie, picking up the pile of invites and looking through them. 

"Well where's the other half of this we" I ask taking the invites off of him and placing them on the table. 

"George is back at the flat with Lee waiting for me to get you" 

"Go" Charlie says looking at me.

"What about the invites" 

"I can do that now go have fun"

"Love you Charlie" I give him a quick kiss before following Fred back to the flat. 

"Rory" George wraps me in a hug as soon as we appear. 

"Hey Georgie" He releases me and I give Lee a hug as well. "So what's the plan" Fred goes in a random cupboard and pulls out 2 bottles of firewhiskey. "I like the way you think Freddie" I was suddenly very thankful for Madam Pomfrey giving me tomorrow off. The night ended up going the same way as the many before that included firewhiskey, us all passed out somewhere randomly. This time Fred was passed out half hanging out of the armchair he had been sat in, Lee was on the coffee table somehow, George was in the bathroom on the floor whilst I was on the floor with my head on the sofa. We were all woken the next morning by Bill and Charlie.

"Morning" Bill shouted, I hear Fred muttering something as he shots up and Lee screams slightly as he falls off the table that he had managed to stay on all night and I'm certain I heard George hit his head on the toilet, I look up to see him and Charlie stood by the fireplace smirking, I reached for the pillow beside me and threw it at them hitting Bill in the face before putting my head back in my arms on the sofa. I hear a laugh as someone picks me up off the floor, I open my eyes to see Charlie as I bury my head in his neck.

"Right I've come to take my fiancé back if that's okay with you boys" Charlie says getting a few grunts in reply from them before apparating us home. I feel like I'm gonna be sick as Charlie put's me down on our sofa. 

"Why would you apparate" I groan as I curl up on the end of the sofa, Bill and Charlie both laugh at me.

"I swear every time I leave you and them alone you get drunk" Charlie says sitting beside me and handing me a coffee as I sit up. 

"It's fun until the next day" I mumble making him laugh.

"Right wedding plans" Charlie says excitedly.

"Who's wedding" I mumble.

"Our's" 

"Nope I'm out" Both boy's laugh at me.

"I'm joking Nova"

The next few months merged into one another as December finally arrived. The hospital wing had been fairly quiet after Katie Bell was cursed, thankfully she was making a good recovery. The main injuries had been related to Quidditch as expected.