HBP 1

Harry had been made to return once again to Privet Drive by Dumbledore although he wouldn't tell us the reason. I was currently staying with the twins to help them get the shop ready for opening and so I didn't have to be alone. Dumbledore had agreed that from the 1st September I would be working with Madam Pomfrey in the Hogwarts hospital wing but would be able to floo to Charlies from Madam Pomfrey's office each evening. 

"Hey Georgie" I said as I flung myself onto his bed next to him.

"Hey Rory"

"You excited about the opening?" 

"Yeah also nervous" He rubbed the back of his neck a habit I noticed he shared with a few of his brothers when they were nervous. 

"Right I'm going to the Burrow to see Mama Bear for a while. You coming?" 

"Nah I'll see her tomorrow or something" 

"Okay bye Georgie" I kissed his cheek quickly before finding Fred and doing the same.  I apparated to the Burrow and found Bill outside feeding the chickens. "Hey Pillock" he stood up to give me quick hug.

"Hey Rory wanna help" he holds out the chicken feed to me.

"Sure"  I take some of the feed and start throwing it to the ground as he does the same. 

"Mum's going to be happy you're here" I look at him confused.

"Why"

"Two reasons. 1 she loves you and 2 Fleurs here"

"Oh take it shes still not a fan of her's"

"Nope"

"It'll get better Pillock just give it some time. You're her baby boy no one will be good enough for you"

"She likes you"

"Actually she loves me and that was before I got with Charlie that's the difference"

"Good point" we finish feeding the chickens before heading in "Mum look who I found" Bill calls out as Mrs Weasley comes running to her son.

"Rory, hello dear"

"Hey Mama Bear" She pulls me into a hug as Ron and Ginny come running in as well.

"Rory" Ginny throws herself at me as soon as Mrs Weasley lets me go.

"Hey Gin miss me?" 

"Of course, I haven't seen you since that night in the Ministry. I've just had Bill and Mum assuring me you were okay" She hugs me tighter before letting me go and Ron replaces her.

"Thank god you're okay" 

"I'm fine Ron" 

"Right come on tea" Mrs Weasley grabs my arm pulling me to the kitchen and making me sit down before busying herself with making cups of tea. I notice Fleur standing by the door.

"Hey Fleur"

"Hello Aurora" She smiles at me.

"You can call me Rory" I tell her just as Mrs Weasley hands me a cup of tea "Thank you Mama Bear"

"Are you staying dear" Mrs Weasley asks sitting opposite me.

"I was just going to go back to Grimmauld place"

"Oh no not alone dear you can stay in the twins old room"

"It's no problem Mama Bear I don't mind going home"

"Nonsense you are staying here and that's final" 

"Thanks Mama Bear" I wasn't going to admit it but I hated Grimmauld place, there were too many memories of Pad's there.