OOTP 13

I was sat in yet another detention with Umbridge after accidentally knocking my book off of my table during her lesson. Fred had tried to argue that it was an accident but I told him to let it go which he reluctantly did. 

"Right I want you to continue to write the same thing as last time please" Umbridge said in her overly sweet voice.

"How long for" I ask showing no emotion as I get ready for the pain again.

"Until I think you've learned your lesson. You can start now" I pick up the quill and start writing  'I am an abomination of nature and I need to respect the Ministry' over and over again. After 4 hours Umbridge speaks again "Hand" I hold my hand out for her as she grabs it inspecting the handy work of the blood quill. "Very good I think you've learned your lesson this time, you may go" I grab my things leaving her office quickly.

I reach the common room at the same time as the twins who were both walking weird and winced with every movement which is when I realised what had happened. When they were testing one of their new products it had resulted in painful boils in places you definitely didn't want them. 

"I think a few of mine have ruptured," Fred said in a hollow voice as they reached me. 

"Mine haven't," said George, wincing. "They're throbbing like mad, feel bigger if anything"

"You two okay" I ask.

"Hey Ror, we're great. Just spent hours on a broom" Fred says.

"Ouch" I wince at the thought.

"Yep. How was detention" George asks trying to see my hand which is currently covered. I show him it before covering it again and entering the common room.

"It's wasn't the worst detention with her" I tell them as we take a seat in one of the corners, both twins taking extra care as they sit. 

"We need to do something about her" Fred mutters.

"Like what Freddie, the Minister put her here himself" I tell him.

"I know" Just as I say this Harry and Ron climb through the portrait hole. They both took a seat near the fire pulling out what I assumed was homework as I turn back to the twins. 

"You coming Ror" George asks.

"Huh" 

"To our dorm to work on some products" Fred says looking at me slightly concerned.

"Sorry zoned out and yeah" I follow them up to their dorm where Lee's already waiting. We spend a few hours on various products and I eventually fall asleep on Georges bed where I had been laid watching them and giving little bits of input every so often.

"Rory" I groan opening my eyes slightly to look at Fred he has a pile of clothes that he hands me "Asked Angie to grab you some clean uniform. Go have a quick shower and we'll head down for breakfast"

"Thanks Freddie" I take the pile of clothes and head to the boys bathroom to have a quick shower and get ready. I meet the boys in the common room before we all head to breakfast. It's not long before Harry, Ron and Hermione join us.

"Hey Rory, Fred, George. I've found a place to practise can you meet me tonight, eight o'clock, seventh floor opposite that tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy being clubbed by those trolls"

"Yeah" I answer Harry as I continue to drink my coffee getting ready for the defence class with Umbridge for first lesson.

I walked into the room Harry had said with the twins and lee behind Ginny, Neville, Lavender, Parvati, and Dean. 

"Whoa," Dean said, staring around, impressed. "What is this place?" Harry began to explain, but before he had finished more people had arrived, and he had to start all over again. By the time eight o'clock arrived, every cushion was occupied. I saw Harry move across to the door and turned the key protruding from the lock; it clicked in a satisfyingly loud way and everybody fell silent, looking at him. Hermione carefully marked her page of Jinxes for the Jinxed and set the book aside.