DH 8

I wake suddenly from a nightmare filled sleep.

"Hey, hey, hey Nova it's okay" I hear Charlie say as he sits on the bed beside me, I flinch slightly when he touches me "it's okay, it's me baby" I carefully wrap my arms around him as he does the same.

"Charlie" I whisper as he tightens his arms around me slightly.

"I've got you, you're safe now I promise. You've been asleep for a few hours" I look at him and notice how tired he looks, a beard now covering his face and his hair just left to grow.

"Are you okay" I ask as I slowly lift my hand and rest it on his cheek, he snuggles into my hand slightly.

"Are you being serious right now, you've been tortured for months and you're asking if I'm okay" he smiles slightly.

"Well are you"

"I am now you're back" he rests his forehead against mine "I love you so much Nova"

"I love you too Charlie" I say as I gently place my lips against his, he instantly kisses me back before pulling away.

"How about a bath to get you fully cleaned up, I've got some of your clothes and then we can go down and see Remus" I nod as he stands and gently lifts me up before heading to the bathroom where he places me on a chair. He runs the bath quickly "You okay if I help you"

"Yeah" he slowly starts removing the t-shirt and inhales sharply when his eyes land on my body.

"What did they do to you Nova"

"It doesn't matter now, its over" I say as he picks me up again and gently places me in the bath.

"I'm going to wash you, is that okay?" I nod as he reached for the sponge and starts to carefully clean my body revealing more marks and cuts. He gasps slightly when he gets to my arm which Bellatrix had carved the words 'filthy half-blood' into repeatedly. Once I'm fully cleaned Charlie helps tend to some of the cuts before helping me get dressed into one of his t-shirts and a pair of my leggings. We head downstairs, Charlie's arm around my waist the entire time helping to keep me up. I notice Moony sat at the table with Bill and Harry. They all look up when they hear us approaching.

"Wolf" Moony says standing and pulling a chair out for me. Charlie helps me sit down before taking a seat beside me.

"How you feeling Rory" Harry asks.

"I dunno" I say quietly. "How's Hermione?"

"She's okay, shaken up obviously" Harry says.

"Thank god you're okay wolf" Moony says gently hugging me, I hug him back tightly as I start crying finally allowing the feeling to overwhelm me. "Shhh it's okay, you're okay now little wolf"