POA 13

It had been a few days since Pad's had actually broken into the Gryffindor tower. Poor Neville was definitely suffering. He'd received detention, a howler from his gran, was banned from all future Hogsmeade trips for the rest of the year and was also not allowed the password to Gryffindor so he had to wait around for people. If I noticed he wasn't in the common room I'd go out every so often to make sure he wasn't standing there waiting for someone to come along seeing as it isn't exactly his fault.

I decided to go see Moony before heading down to see Hagrid. I walked to Moony's class and found him marking at his desk.

"Hey Uncle Moony" I smiled at him.

"Hey Wolf. What brings you here"

"Am I not allowed to visit my favourite Uncle and godfather"

"Of course you are. Tea?"

"You know I'd never say no to a cup of tea. Do you have any chocolate?" I smile following him to his office and sitting in my chair.

"Here" He hands me a bar of my favourite chocolate from his desk.

"You are definitely my second favourite teacher Moony" He laughs at this whilst making two cups of tea. I spend a couple of hours with Moony before heading off to see Hagrid. Walking down to his hut I can't help but notice all the dementors still in the distance. I reach his hut knocking the door.

"Hello Rory. Come in. Tea?" He moves to let me past.

"Yes please Hagrid" I notice Buckbeak sat in the corner and Hagrid's suit hanging up "When's the trail Hagrid"

"This Friday. Him an' me'll be goin' down ter London together. I've booked two beds on the Knight Bus...." He says handing me cup of tea "Thank you for all the help you been giving young Hermione"

"It's nothing Hagrid. Malfoy's an idiot Buckbeak shouldn't suffer because of his stupidness and Hermione's definitely been in need of a friend lately"

"I'll be having a word with them two. She's in a righ' state. She's bin comin' down ter visit me a lot since Chris'mas. Bin feelin' lonely. Other than you"

"Ron just wont accept that cats eat rats and things. It's not her fault and Harry just takes Ron's side"

"Exactly" I stay with Hagrid for a little while talking about his upcoming trial and making sure he's ready. A large group of people was bunched around the bulletin board when I returned to the common room.

"Hogsmeade, next weekend!" I hear Ron saying to Harry "What d'you reckon?" he added quietly as they went to sit down.

"Well, Filch hasn't done anything about the passage into Honeydukes" Harry answered him, even more quietly.

"Harry!" Both of them look up to see Hermione, who was sitting at the table right behind them and clearing a space in the wall of books that had been hiding her. "Harry, if you go into Hogsmeade again... I'll tell Professor McGonagall about that map!" I roll my eyes at her. That's not going to help her get back in their good books.

"Can you hear someone talking, Harry?" Ron growled not looking atHermione.

"Ron, how can you let him go with you? After what Sirius Black nearly did to you! I mean it, I'll tell"

"So now you're trying to get Harry expelled!" Ron said furiously. "Haven't you done enough damage this year?" As Hermione opened her mouth to respond Crookshanks leapt onto her lap. Stupid cat. Hermione took one frightened look at the expression on Ron's face, gathered up Crookshanks, and hurried away toward the girls' dormitories.

"Ron stop being a dick about that cat" I hiss at him as he ignores me continuing to talk to Harry.

"So how about it? Come on, last time we went you didn't see anything. Youhaven't even been inside Zonko's yet!" Harry looked around probably checking that Hermione was well out of earshot.