2 years later

I sit in the bathroom joint to mine and Charlie's bedroom. After the war we both decided to move back to England and Charlie got a job at a dragon reserve in Wales. I look at the small stick in my hand, staring at the 2 lines. I hear the front door open and shut.

"Nova, you home" I stand quickly leaving the test in the bathroom as I walk out into the bedroom just as he walks in. "Hello darling how was work" I'd decided against being a Healer after all the bloodshed during the war I didn't want the constant reminder so I'd joint George with running the joke shop.

"Good, George is coming for dinner tomorrow"

"That's great"

"Charlie"

"What's wrong"

"How do you feel about maybe having a baby" I ask as I sit down on the bed, he sits beside me. He looks at me with wide eyes for a moment before smiling.

"You want to try for a baby" he says excitedly.

"Well that's the thing" he looks at me confused "I'm pregnant Charlie" his smile grows as he grabs my face gently with both hands before placing his lips on mine.

"You're pregnant, we're going to be parents"

"We are" he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his lap.

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I've been thinking about starting a family with you for a while but I wasn't sure if you was ready yet"

"Well it would appear we should really talk more about this sort of thing because I've been having the same thoughts" we both laugh slightly as he places a hand on my stomach.

"I can't believe there's actually a baby in there" he says smiling. "How far along are you"

"Only a couple of weeks"

9 months later

"Congratulations Mrs Weasley, you have 2 healthy baby boys" the Healer says as she leaves the room. I look down at the baby in my arms as Charlie holds our other son in his arms beside me. Both have Charlie's bright red hair colour rather than my darker red but they have my eyes Well my dad's eyes.

"What are we going to call them" Charlie says as he kisses me on the head. I look down at the baby in my arms again.

"I was thinking maybe, Remus George Weasley for this little one" I nod at the baby in my arms "and Sirius Freddie Weasley for him" I stroke the top of the other baby's head.

"I think those names are perfect darling" he looks down at both babies "Welcome to the word Remus and Sirius Weasley"

"I want George and Harry to be godfathers" I say after a while.

"I think they'll be perfect"

17 years later

Remus and Sirius were now starting their 7th year at hogwarts whilst our other twins, yep two sets of twins, were starting their 3rd. Funnily enough Remus and Sirius were nothing like me with pranking or trouble but the girls Minnie Lily Weasley and Iris Molly Weasley were female replicas of Fred and George. Remus and Sirius had been placed in Ravenclaw to everyone's surprise whereas Minnie and Iris were both Gryffindors.

Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first of September was crisp and golden as an apple, and as we walked towards the train the kids cages rattled both Sirius and Remus had wanted owls whereas Minnie and Iris wanted mini pygmy puffs which George gifted them for their last birthday. We headed off to meet the others. I spotted my brother stood with his wife and their 3 children James, Albus and Lily.

"Auntie Rory, uncle Charlie" Lily shouts as she spots us.

"Hey Lily" she gives me a hug before running back over to Ginny. Albus was next to give me a hug followed by his dad.

"Hello Rory"

"Hey Harold" he rolls his eyes but smiles. We all head off to find Ron and Hermione. We stopped beside them.

“Hi,” Albus said, sounding immensely relieved. Rose, who was already wearing her brand-new Hogwarts robes, beamed at him.

“Parked all right, then?” Ron asked Harry. “I did. Hermione didn’t believe I could pass a Muggle driving test, did you? She thought I’d have to Confund the examiner.”

“No, I didn’t,” Hermione said “I had complete faith in you.”

"I didn't" I say as Ron glares at me before smirking and helping Harry and Charlie get the kids trunks on the train.

Back on the platform, Lily and Hugo, Rose’s younger brother, having an animated discussion about which House they would be sorted into when they finally went to Hogwarts.

“If you’re not in Gryffindor, we’ll disinherit you,” Ron said, “but no pressure.”

“Ron!” Lily and Hugo laughed, but Albus and Rose looked solemn. “He doesn’t mean it,” Hermione and Ginny said.

"Just look at Sirius and Remus, they're both in Ravenclaw" I add making them smile again. James had reappeared; he had divested himself of his trunk, owl, and trolley, and was evidently bursting with news.

“Teddy’s back there,” he said breathlessly, pointing back over his shoulder into the billowing clouds of steam. “Just seen him!
And guess what he’s doing? Snogging Victoire!” He gazed up at the adults, evidently disappointed by the lack
of reaction. “Our Teddy! Teddy Lupin! Snogging our Victoire! Our cousin! And I asked Teddy what he was doing”

“You interrupted them?” Ginny said. “You are so like Ron” we all laughed as Ron's face dropped.

“and he said he’d come to see her off! And then he told me to go away! He’s snogging her!” James added as though worried
he had not made himself clear.

“Oh, it would be lovely if they got married,” whispered Lily sarcastically. “Teddy would really be part of the family then!”

"He's already part of the family Lily" I say smiling as I spot Teddy. He waves before turning back to Victoire.

“It’s nearly eleven, you’d better get on board.” Harry says.

"Be good" I say as I hug the girls.

"When aren't we good mum" Minnie asks a smirk on her face.

"Plus you weren't good was you" Iris adds making Charlie laugh.

"Just be good" I say rolling my eyes before turning to the boys. Remus hugs me first then Sirius. "Try and keep an eye on those two please"

"We'll try but from what we've heard they're just like you and uncle George and uncle Fred so it's not an easy job" Remus says making Charlie laugh again. All the kids headed off and got on the train as I leant into Charlie. The doors were slamming all along the scarlet train, and the blurred outlines of parents were swarming forward for final kisses, last-minute reminders. Students were hanging from the windows nearest them. The last trace of steam evaporated in the autumn air as the train
rounded a corner. Teddy walks over to us.

"Hey Aunt wolf" he says hugging me, he'd called me that since he learnt that's what his father always called me.

"Hey Teddy, you coming home with us"

"Yeah if that's alright with you"

"Fine by me, Charlie?"

"Fine with me" Charlie says as we leave the station and apparate home.