GOF 20

When I woke on Christmas Day I noticed a pile of presents at the end of my bed including a biggish squishy one.

"Merry Christmas Angelina" I shout as I jump on her.

"You're banned from Fred, you've taken his approach to waking people up and it sucks" I get off of her.

"Come on Ang you've got presents" she jumps out of bed as I head to my own pile. Grabbing the first which I know is from Pads I open it to reveal a beautiful long red dress and a note. Standing up to hold the dress up Angelina gasps.

 Standing up to hold the dress up Angelina gasps

"Holy shit that is beautiful. Who got you that?"

"My uncle" I answer as I pick up the note.

Hey Little wolf,

Me and Moony saw this and thought you'd look beautiful in it and added bonus just for you it's floor length and you can easily hide your converse underneath

Love Pads xx

Angelina takes the dress as I reach for the next one which is a box. Opening it I find another note.

This is your Christmas present from me. Thought they'd go with the dress better than your old ones

Love Pads xx

I pull out some glittery converse that match the colour of my dress. I'll give Pads one thing he knows me.

I finish opening my presents to reveal a black jumper from Mrs weasley, chocolate and sugar quills from Moony, some new books on dragons from Charlie, a lot of sweets from Fred and George including more sugar quills, a bracelet from Angelina, a no...

I finish opening my presents to reveal a black jumper from Mrs weasley, chocolate and sugar quills from Moony, some new books on dragons from Charlie, a lot of sweets from Fred and George including more sugar quills, a bracelet from Angelina, a note book from Hermione and more sweets from Harry and Ron.

"What shoes are you wearing with that dress" Angelina asks after she's hung it next to hers. I pick up the converse and show her "You can't be serious"

"Deadly. That's why my uncle got ones that match my dress. I'm not wearing heels"

"You have to everyone else will be"

"When do I do anything like everyone else" I answer as I grab my parchment to write to Charlie. She sends me a glare before going back to her own presents. I see a note already from Charlie.