OOTP 24

I wake to a bright room that I don't recognise. Turning my head I see two people sat beside me.

"Mum, dad" I whisper as they both look at me. I sit up looking around and notice I'm in a room that looks like my old bedroom from before my parents death.

"Aurora" mum says as she wraps her arms around me whilst dad places his hand on my shoulder.

"Am I dead" they both smile at me.

"No. You used a lot of power trying to save Sirius and your body needs time to repair itself" Pads walks in as mum finishes talking. I stand quickly running to him as he wraps his arms around me.

"I'm so sorry Pads I tried, I really did. I never wanted you to die" he strokes the back my head.

"It wasn't your fault little wolf. I wasn't going to let you die for me"

"But you didn't deserve to die it was our fault, you shouldn't of been there"

"I would do it again in a heartbeat. Making sure you and Harry are safe is all I ever cared about. And now I'm back with my best friend and eventually we'll all be together again but not for a long, long time" he says smiling at dad.

"Rory. You can't blame yourself" dad says walking over to me, I pull away from Pads and wrap my arms around him as he pulls me to him.

"I've missed you" I whisper into his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around me.

"We're always with you baby I promise you're never alone" he says as mum stands next to him. I pull away from him slightly looking between my parents and Pad's.

"I don't want to go back. I want to stay with you"

"You'll see us again when you're older and you've had a life but not now you've still got so much to live for baby girl. Plus Harry and Remus still need you and what about Charlie imagine what you dying will do to them" mum says taking my hand in hers leading me out of the room and down to the living room to sit on the sofa. Mum sits one side of me whilst dad sits the other and Pad's sits in the chair opposite me.

"Your mums right Aurora, you're still needed and we'll be here when the time finally comes" dad says smiling at me.

No-ones POV- 3 days after the fight in the Ministry

"Come on Wolf" Remus says sitting beside an unconcious Aurora. His eyes red and puffy from the loss of his last friend as he looks at his god daughter.

"Why isn't she waking up" Harry asks looking at his sister.

"I don't know"

"We have to tell her Sirius didn't make it when she wakes up. How are we going to do that" Harry says tears in his eyes.

"I'll do it" Remus gives Harry a small smile "Harry go get some sleep, I'll stay with her"

"I can't leave her" Harry tries to hold back the tears at the thought of losing his only remaining family because he believed Voldemort. Remus stands walking over to Harry before placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Aurora is one of the strongest people I know. She'll pull through this she just needs time" he looked back at his goddaughter before continuing "and she wouldn't want you doing this to yourself. You need to get some sleep. I will come and get you if anything changes" Harry nods knowing he's right as he leaves the room to go to his own. Remus sits back down taking Aurora's hand in his "Come on wolf, I need you to wake up" a tear falls down his cheek as he slowly falls asleep.

Down in the kitchen Mrs Weasley stands looking out the window her eyes red from crying about the girl she sees as her daughter. Bill sits at the table his head in his hands before he looks up at his mother. Aurora Potter had become one of the closest people to him and he couldn't imagine his life without her in it.