HBP 3

As we got back from Diagon Alley we find Charlie sat in the kitchen with Bill and Fleur. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his shoulders from behind. He turns to look up at me.

"You didn't say you were coming" I say as he removes my arms and stands up wrapping his around my waist,

"Wanted to surprise you"

"Hello Charlie dear" Mrs Weasley greets him as she puts the school supplies on the table.

"Hello Mum" He releases me to give her a quick hug before standing behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. After dinner Charlie disappears with Bill and I don't see him much throughout the following day either as the twins seem to be keeping me busy with some bits for the shop that they needed my help with in their old room and Charlies off doing whatever it is he's doing with Bill.

There's a sudden knock on the door distracting from the products I was currently counting for the twins inventory.

"Nova can you come with me for a minute" Charlie says walking towards me his hand held out for me to take.

"Sure" I grab his hand as he pulls me up and we start heading threw the house and towards the lake behind the Weasleys home. "Are you going to try and throw me in the lake again" I joke making him laugh.

"Not today Nova" We reach the lake to find it's been decorated with lilies, roses and fairy lights.

"What's going on" Charlie pulls me to the same spot we first kissed before getting on one knee. I look at him in slight shock.

"Aurora Nova Potter. You are a pain in my arse most of the time. You care about everyone which is just one of the many things I love about you. You're funny even if you should be banned from the twins sometimes. This is the spot where we both finally admitted our feelings for each other and I want it to be the spot you agree to be my wife. Nova I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" I nod slightly before answering him.

"Yes" He places the ring on my finger before standing and pulling me to him, his lips meeting mine just as we hear cheers all around us as all the others appear including Moony. Charlie lets me go so he can hug his mother whilst Moony hugs me.

"I'm so happy for you Wolf" He whispers.

"Thanks Moony" He lets me go as Mrs Weasley pulls me into a hug next.

"You're finally going to be my daughter officially. I'm so happy right now" She has tears in her eyes as the twins grab me both hugging me at the same time so I'm stuck between them.

"You knew" I said to them as they smirk at me.

"Yep why do you think we kept finding things to do today" Fred starts before George finishes for him.

"Had to keep you busy didn't we and I told you you'd say yes if he ever asked real question is will you wear converse" He winks at me before I hug them both again. Harry's the next to congratulate me.

"I'm happy for you Ror, you deserve it" I pull him in for a hug.

"Thanks Harry" Bill's the last to hug me.

"Now I'm going to be stuck with you as a sister" He smirk at me.

"Rude Pillock, you love me"

"Right can I have my Fiancé back now" I smile at his words as Bill releases me to my fiancé, that's going to take some getting used to.

"You're mad Rory" Fred shouts from behind me.

"Have to be I've been friends with you for years"

"That's just mean Aurora Potter soon to be Weasley" He smirks at me as I roll my eyes at him. Everyone else heads back to the house leaving me alone with Charlie. He pulls me too him, his hands on my waist.

"I love you Nova Potter" He kisses me as I wrap my arms around his neck after a minute we pull apart "I'm so glad you said yes" I pull him in for another kiss before we head back inside where the others are all waiting.

Charlie decides to stay at the Burrow until we both go to Romania. I find Charlie sat on his bed in his old room.

"Hey Charlie" I say as I lean against the doorframe. He looks up from his book and smiles.

"Come here" He puts the book down and opens his arms for me as I walk over to him.

"I need to go to Grimmauld place" I tell him as he wraps his arms around me.

"Why"

"2 reasons, first is thats where most of my stuff is and second is to do with Pad's" He looks at me.

"Want me to come"

"Nah I need to do this alone" He kisses my head.

"Okay baby" After leaving Charlies room I apparate to Grimmauld place and find Kreacher in the kitchen.

"Hello Kreacher, how are you" He just nods before walking back to his cupboard as I head upstairs. I stop infront of Pad's door and slowly open it before walking in. Nothings moved and his scent still lingers as I go and sit on the edge of his bed. Looking around I notice some pictures on his dresser. I walk over and look at them properly. The first one is Pad's, Moony, mum and dad, I smile at it before looking at the next one which is just Pad's and dad. There are 2 others one is of me, Harry, Pad's, Moony, mum and dad and the last one is of me, Harry, Pad's and Moony from last Christmas. I pick up the last photo and walk back over to the bed sitting back down. I don't know how long I stay sat there until Moony appears in the door.

"He'd be proud of you" I look up at him "Charlie told me where you were"

"I just wish he was here and knew what he'd say about me marrying Charlie" Moony sits next to me as I place my head on his shoulder.

"He'd be so happy for you. Charlie came to me and Sirius before he died and asked us for permission to ask you to marry him when the time was right" I look up at him.

"He did?"

"Yeah. I gave him my permission straight away, I've seen how happy he makes you. Sirius made him sit in silence for 10 minutes whilst he sent him death glares, I honestly thought Charlie was going to cry" I laugh slightly "but then Sirius smiled at him and you wanna know what he said" I nod "He said 'I couldn't imagine anyone making her happier than you do so of course you can have my permission' Sirius loved you and I know he would give anything to be here and eventually watch you get married Wolf"

"Charlie never told me he'd asked either of you"

"He asked Harry as well"

"He's really great isn't he"

"He's an amazing man and he makes you happy. When we weren't sure you was going to make it I heard him talking to you everyday begging you to come back to him. That's exactly the kind of man me, Sirius and your dad wanted for you even though no man will every technically be good enough for you" I laugh slightly as I hug him.

"I love you Moony" I rest my head back on his shoulder.

"I love you too Wolf"