OOTP 3

At some point I manage to fall asleep in Moony's arms. When I wake I'm alone lying in bed my cover over the top of me. I notice a note on my bedside table.

Hey wolf
When you wake in the morning we'll talk about this just me, you and Sirius no one else.

I glance at the clock and see it's 7 in the morning so decide to just get up grabbing some clothes from my trunk before heading to the bathroom to have a quick shower. As I strip I look at my body in the mirror and slide down the wall at what I've done to it. The scratch on my neck was bad enough and now I've destroyed myself. Some scars done through burning myself, others through cutting myself all for a small amount of relief from the mental pain I feel. After a quick shower, I put on some leggings, vest top and Charlie's hoody I stole last summer before heading back into my room and grabbing some fluffy socks and heading down to the kitchen to grab a coffee.

I walk in the kitchen to find Moony and Pad's already awake. I take a seat at the table resting my head on my arms as Moony places a drink in front of me.

"Good morning Rory" Moony says as he takes a seat I lift my head to look at him "Coffee, drink" He says pointing at my cup on the table. I pick it up taking a small sip.

"Hungry?" Pad's say's looking at me, I shake my head. We all sit in silence drinking our drinks "Right come on let's head to the study and talk" Pad's finally speaks up as he stands heading out of the room with Moony and me following behind. We reach the study where Moony shuts the door before muttering a spell so no one can hear anything. Pad's and Moony take a seat on either end of the sofa as Moony gestures for me to sit in between them.

"How bad is it Wolf" Moony says looking at me.

"How bad's what" I have a good idea at what he's referring to.

"How badly have you hurt yourself Wolf" I look down at my hands. I was stupid for breaking down on him last night it would of been easier if he didn't know.

"We're not mad we just want to know how bad it's got. We want to help you Little wolf and we know Harry's outburst yesterday definitely wouldn't of helped"

"I'm sorry. I know we made a deal and I failed" I put my head in my hands unable to look at them both.

"Come on just show us and we'll go from there" Moony says pulling my hand away from my face. I stand and slowly remove my jumper taking a deep breath "Wolf that one on your shoulder looks fresh when did you do that?"

"Before dinner last night after Harry arrived" Moony nod's as Pad's sits there looking at my arm's.

"Is there any others" He finally speaks, I nod lifting my top slightly to reveal the ones on my stomach "They're not all burns" He say's quietly.

"Wolf this is only numbing the pain for a little while, it's going to make it worse when you finally feel it"

"I'm sorry guy's I know I let you down" Pad's pulls me into him, wrapping his arms around me.

"You could never let me down and I know you could never let Remus down"

"Healing isn't going to be an overnight process and we know that. A lot happened to you in the past couple of years that should never of happened" Moony pulls out a diary from beside him handing it to me "When you feel overwhelmed I want you to write down what's happened and how you're feeling. If after that you still feel the same I want you to come to one of us it doesn't matter what we're doing, you need to come to us. We will fight this together okay Wolf" He smiles at me as I hug him.

"Come on let's go sort some of these newer ones out so they don't scar" Pad's say's standing and holding his hand out for me, I take his hand as he pulls me up. Moony hands me the hoody.

"Nice hoody Wolf. Any chance it belongs to a Weasley"

"Moony you know I love you right"

"He still needs the threat don't you agree Sirius. James would be so disappointed in us if we don't do it"

"I agree Remus"

"Right I'm going to go end my relationship and save him from you two" I joke loving the way they can cheer me up even after a serious conversation like we just had.

"Too late for that Wolf" Moony winks at me as Pad's smirks. I follow them to the kitchen where Moony grabs me a cream to put on my cuts and burns.

"Thank you Moony. Now I best go warn Charlie hadn't I. I mean I pre warned him months ago but best refresh the warning for him" I kiss them both on the cheek before heading to my bedroom to apply the cream before writing to Charlie. I pull out the parchment from my bedside table and grab my quill.

Hey Charlie

He doesn't take long to reply.

Good morning Nova

I need to warn you of something

Whats wrong?

Pad's and Moony know

About us?

Yep. I said I'd break up with you to save you but apparently it's too late for that sorry.

Oh god help me

Don't worry I'll protect you

Why thank you. We need to tell mum

You need to tell her, she's your mother

She's going to kill me for keeping it a secret for nearly a year

I'll visit your grave every week don't worry

Thank you for that darling I'll miss you.

This makes me laugh as I reply.

I love you. Did you know that?

I did because I love you too

When are you coming to a meeting

I'm not sure Nova. Wish you could of come here for the summer but you getting better was much more important. How's it been hanging with Bill?

Pillocks like the older brother I never wanted but still got all the same

Haha I'll tell him you said that

Go ahead

Right I need to get to work. I love you Aurora Potter

I love you too Charles Weasley. I'll talk to you later

I place the parchment back in my bedside drawer before heading downstairs to see who's awake.