POA 5

After we had all eaten I bid my friends goodbye they had Quidditch training whilst I had my first training meeting with Uncle Moony. I headed down to his classroom to meet him. He was stood leaning against his desk waiting.

"Hey Uncle Moony" I say walking towards him.

"Hello Little Wolf. How was your day?" He smiled at me.

"Standard day really. Harry wouldn't let me hit someone, learned the summoning charm and drew my good friend Minnie a picture" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"May I ask who you were going to hit"

"Only Malfoy. He was being a complete prat as always"

"Ahh. You definitely have some of your father's attitude as well as Harry"

"Why thank you"

"Right come on then Rory we're going to a place outside away from everyone. I've spoken to Dumbledore and he told me exactly where would be the safest, far away from other students seeing as I know how scared you are right now about hurting someone"

"Awesome lets go then" I follow him out of the class and eventually coming to the forbidden forest.

"Don't worry I've created a safe space hidden just within. No creatures can enter it other than us and Dumbledore" I nod and follow him into the tree's into a large clearing as we walk into the clearing I feel the barrier as we walk through "You ready to start?" He looks at me smiling.

"No time like the present right" I say taking a deep breath to relax myself even if it's only a small amount.

"First thing I want you to do is create a small gust of wind" Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes momentarily before taking a step away from him I raise my hand slightly. I notice the usual pale bluey green snake like thing wrapping itself around my hand as I envision a small gust of wind leaving my hand. Looking up I see things around me gently swaying. "Very good Little Wolf. Now I want you to try to great a small tornado in your hand" I do the same as before only this time I envision a small tornado coming from my hand. Looking at my hand I see the tornado encircling my hand slightly before I stop it making it disappear again a smile forming on my face at managing it so easily.

"Right Rory now I want you to try the earth element okay" I look at him panicking slightly

"I don't know how to control that Moony I only every use air and that's never anything big. That tornado was the biggest thing I've ever done"

"Rory you can do it you just need to relax and try. Ready?" I nod at him "Right I want you to create a small rock out of the ground first" taking a deep breath I lean down and pick up a handful of mud, I concentrate on manipulating the soft ground into a solid rock in my hand. I feel it solidifying in my hand and when I look down I see a rock about 5cm in size in my hand. "Well done. Okay now I want you to create something out of the earth"