DH 5

We apparate outside of a large mansion.

"Come on" the Death Eater that had my arm said dragging me towards the gate which opens for him. As we enter we find Bellatrix stood with the Malfoys, Draco's eyes meet mine before he looks back down at the ground.

"What do we have here then" Bellatrix says as she walks towards me, circling me "Where's her wand"

"She didn't have it on her, I've double checked"

"Very good, now go and find the boy" the other Death Eaters leave as Bellatrix continues to walk around me. "Don't you look lovely, nice wedding" she asks before laughing. "Now" she turns to look at Draco who nods and leaves followed by Narcissa. "Where is your brother"

"I don't know"

"I think you're lying" she smirks "WHERE IS HE" she shouts suddenly.

"I don't know, haven't seen him in weeks"

"Liar" she spits out between clenched teeth "I guess the dark Lord might have more luck" she places a hand over her mark before laughing. She continues to watch me a sinister smile on her lips as she circles me.

"What do you have for me Bellatrix" Voldemort appears in the room.

"My Lord we found the girl" she says bowing as his eyes settle on me.

"Very good" he smiles at her before turning back to me "Hello again Aurora"

"ANSWER THE DARK LORD WHEN HE SPEAKS TO YOU" Bellatrix shouts making me jump slightly.

"Now Now Bella, calm down I'll deal with this. Now Aurora, where is your brother"

"I don't know" I spit out.

"I think you do after all you are his only living relative and everyone knows how close you are, now I'll ask once more where is Harry Potter"

"I just told you I don't know, I haven't seen him in weeks"

"Crucio" I scream as I fall to the floor "Let's try again, where is he"

"I already told you I don't know"

"Crucio" I scream again whilst bellatrix laughs. "Don't play with me girl"

"Let me get it out of her my Lord"

"Very well Bellatrix, try not to kill her I still have uses for her" Voldemort says before disappearing.

"Aww little baby" Bellatrix says as she crouchs down near me "you ready to tell me where your brother is"

"I don't know"

"Crucio" I eventually black out from the pain.

"Aurora" I hear someone say as I start to regain consciousness.

"Mr Ollivander?" I say as I slowly sit up, my body aching. "You're alive" he nods "Where are we"

"Malfoy Manor, we're locked in the basement"

"Is there anyway out"

"Not that I've been able to find I'm afraid" I go to stand but he stops me "Stay seated, you've been unconscious for 2 days after Bellatrix Lestrange used the Cruciatus Curse on you"

"2 days" I mutter as he nods. Just as he speaks the door opens to reveal Wormtail.

"You, I should of let them kill you" I spat out as he grabbed me and pulled me out locking Mr Ollivander in again before pulling me to a room where Bellatrix was waiting. He pushed me so I fell to the floor.

"Look who's awake" she says smiling as she twirls her wand between her hands. "You ready to tell us where your brother is yet"

"I don't know"

"Oh look she still has some fight in her Wormtail, how about that. So much like her parents, they fought against us as well and look where that got them" she cackles before continuing "Where is Harry Potter"

"I don't know" I spit out slowly.

"Crucio" I try not to scream as the pain takes over but eventually can't help the scream that leaves my lips. As the pain subsides I notice Wormtail looking at me.

"I can't wait until someone ends you Peter, you'll get exactly what you deserve" I say staring him straight in the eyes.

"Aww did you hear that wormtail, she's threatening you" Bellatrix laughs as Wormtail gives a short humourless laughs. "Put her back in the dungeon" Wormtail grabs me putting me back in the room with Mr Ollivander.