HBP 5

The first week working in the hospital wing went pretty easily the most we had was a couple of nose bleeds and a broken arm. It was currently Saturday and I was sat in the kitchen at the Burrows with Charlie and Mr and Mrs Weasley discussing wedding plans. The moment Charlie had told his mum the date she had gone into planning mode. 

"We can do it here, put up protections wards and things" Mr Weasley suggested.

"That's a brilliant idea Arthur. We'll need to make sure the tents are heated throughout" I zoned out slightly whilst they discussed where to hold the wedding. "Right Rory colour scheme"

"Maybe navy blue"

"Oh yes that'll be brilliant, navy blue and white with red roses" She started writing things down as we went "Okay so bridesmaids" 

"We're thinking Ginny obviously, Tonks, Angelina and Hermione" Mrs Weasley writes this down.

"Okay groomsmen?" She turns to Charlie.

"Fred, George, Ron and Harry" Charlie answers her.

"What about Bill" Mrs Weasley questions.

"I want to ask him to be my best man" Mrs Weasley smiles at her son.

"Right okay who's going to walk you down the isle Rory"

"I was going to ask Moony" 

"Right" Mrs Weasley says writing it all down "Bridesmaid dress colour"

"Navy blue" 

"Right and any thoughts on groomsmen suits"

"We were thinking grey for Ron, Harry, Fred and George and then black for me, Bill and Remus" Charlie answers her. She nods writing it down. 

"Right Wedding dress shopping" 

"Err maybe in a couple of weeks, I'll speak to Dumbledore about getting the others out of school so we can do bridesmaids and Charlie can do suits all at the same time" 

"Right so say the first weekend of October" 

"Works for us" Charlie says to his mother.

"Right guests"

"We don't want too many, only close family, friends and order members" Charlie says as Mrs Weasley nods. I glanced at the time.

"I've got to go somewhere quick I asked Moony to meet me"

"Alright dear we'll see you in a bit we can definitely make a start with the information we've got" 

"Bye baby" Charlie gives me a quick kiss and I say my goodbyes before apparating to a small cafe in London to wait for Moony. I grab 2 cups of tea as he walks in. 

"Hey Moony" I greet him as he sits down, I hand him one of the teas.

"Thanks Wolf so what did you need to see me about"

"I want to ask you something" 

"What's up" 

"We've set a date 20th December so it'll be a week after the full moon. I want you to be the one to walk me down the isle" 

"Me?"

"Yes you Moony, you're my godfather and I want you to do it" 

"I'd love to Wolf" 

"Thank you" 

"You don't need to thank me, I'm honoured to do it" 

"We're also paying for your suit" 

"No way"

"Yes Moony, we're paying for your suit as well as all the Weasleys and Harry's"

"Wolf"