OOTP 25

I didn't return to Hogwarts after what happened in the Ministry. It had been 2 weeks since I woke up and Charlie barely left my side opting to floo to and from work even though I'd tried to tell him I was fine. Me and the twins had officially joined the Order now we had finished school, Lee had also joined. I was still healing which was turning out to be a slow process and because the issue was caused by my powers nothing seemed to help other than time. We were still using Grimmauld place as headquarters and it turns out Pad's left everything to me and Harry so the house now officially belonged to us and that included Kreacher unfortunately. I'd managed to stop Mrs Blacks portrait screaming every time someone made a noise, all it took was threatening to burn her and actually burning part of her portrait resulting in an awful headache for me for 2 days but it was worth it and now all she does is just glare at everyone as they walk past. I walked into the kitchen for the next order meeting and found Bill and Mrs Weasley.

"Hello Rory dear, how are you feeling today" Mrs Weasley asks stopping what she's doing to look at me. 

"I'm fine Mama Bear" I take a seat beside Bill trying not to make a noise as I sit down, still finding some movements including sitting extremely painful. "Hey Pillock"

"Hey Rory" He greets me before whispering "How are you really feeling?"

"My head's killing right now. I honestly feel like I fried myself that day in the Ministry" I rest my head on his shoulder as we wait for the other members to arrive. The twins are the first to arrive.

"Rory" They shout. I look up at them.

"Oi boys tone it down a bit" Bill tells them as they sit down.

"Sorry Ror, didn't think about your head" George says looking at me .

"It's fine guys" I tell them as I rest my head back on Bill's shoulder.

"Is Charlie coming today?" Fred asks looking at me and Bill.

"No he'll be back later though" I tell them as the other members all arrive including the newest member that just happens to be none other than Oliver Wood. 

"Right is everyone here" Moody asks taking a standing at the head of the table. I continue to rest my head on Bills shoulder my head killing me from all the talking around me. Thankfully the meeting ends pretty quickly.

"Wolf you okay" I lift my head slightly to look at him properly.

"Fine Moony" He raises an eyebrow at me. "Okay my head hurts" 

"Have you tried a pain potion" I shake my head slightly before resting it back on Bill's shoulder just as Charlie appears from the fire. 

"Charlie sit down, I'll make the tea" Mrs Weasley jumps up as soon as she spots him. He sits next to be as I lift my head from Bill's shoulder and lean into him instead his arm wrapping around me. 

"What's wrong" He whispers to me.

"My head hurts that's all don't worry" I snuggle slightly into his side more and somehow manage to fall asleep. I wake in my bed with Charlie sat beside me reading.

"Hey Nova how you feeling now" I sit up next to him.

"The pains gone so that's good" 

"I wish there was something we could do"

"Nothings worked yet Charlie it's just going to be a waiting game. It'll be fine eventually" I smile at him as he puts his book down and pulls me to him, placing a kiss on my head.

"Nova" I look at him "I need to go back to Romania, Dumbledore want's me to concentrate on recruiting there again"

"When" 

"I go back tomorrow. I want you to come with me" 

"I can't" 

"Why not. You've finished school now. Why can't you come with me" 

"I'm still needed here Charlie. Harry needs me, Moony needs me and Dumbledore offered me a job as long as I get the right grades" 

"What about our plans Nova. You were going to come to Romania once you finished school and train to be a healer there" 

"We can still have those plans but Dumbledores offered for me to be trained by Poppy and I can still be near Harry"

"When can we have those plans? When He-who-must-not-be-named's been defeated because who knows when that'll be. I want a life with you Nova now not years down the line" 

"Charlie"

"No, clearly we're not all that important to you right now and I can't do this if thats the case. Us is my main priority but it certainly doesn't seem to be yours"

"That's not true. You are the most important thing to me Charlie" 

"Yeah yet Harry comes before me always even when there's no danger. He's got 2 years of school left with Dumbledore, he's safe right now"

"He's my brother Charlie what do you want me to do"  

"I get that Nova, I do but you can't always be the one protecting him. You need to live your life as well that's what Sirius wanted for you" I sigh knowing he's right.

"What if I can find a way to do both. What if I can live with you in Romania but still work at Hogwarts training with Poppy. I'll talk to Dumbledore about it. I want to start a life with you Charlie" I pull him to be placing my lips on his as his hand goes to the back of my head, deepening the kiss. I pull away. "You know I still can't come tomorrow though right?"

"I figured as much" 

"I promise once I'm fully better I'll come to Romania but right now I don't think it's a good idea I can barely even go downstairs without it hurting let alone apparate or floo somewhere" He kisses me again. 

A few days later an owl arrived carrying my N.E.W.T results. I sat there staring at the envelope too nervous to open it.

"What you doing" I look up to see Bill looking at me.

"It's my exam results" 

"Oh I remember that feeling" He sits opposite me "Want me to open them for you" I nod and hand him the envelope which he opens before looking at me sadly.

"What they're bad aren't they" 

"I'm sorry Rory" I snatch the letter from him.

"You are so not funny Pillock" He laughs slightly

"Well done" I smile at him just as Moony walks in. 

"You look happy" I stand up and hand him my results "Wow Wolf congratulations I knew you'd do amazing" He pulls me into a hug "Sirius would be so proud" I smile at him.