POA 6

It's been a few weeks since school started and the first Hogsmeade weekend is tomorrow along with my date with Oliver Wood. We've also been spending a bit more time together during our free time and I could definitely see there being something between us. I've only had one letter from Charlie which came about a week after we arrived back at school.

Hey Nova,

Works wonderful as always I can't wait to show you the dragons eventually.

I can't believe someone would ever say that to a pair of teenagers that's completely wrong and out of order. Don't listen to her you know the truth about your parents she just sounds like a horrible person like her brother. You are definitely not a dog and you are worth 10 of her so don't take anything she said to heart okay.

Hows school going. Hope you, Fred and George are staying out of trouble as much as possible.

You know you can tell me anything thats bothering you don't ever feel like you can't

Love Charlie x

After Charlie called me a teenager and put me in the same category as Harry it solidified that he just see's me like a younger sibling like the twins so I decided I really needed to move on which has resulted in me considering what me and Ollie could be. Which currently means I am sat in my dorm with Angelina slightly freaking out about my date with Ollie tomorrow.

"Angie help. What do I wear tomorrow?"

"Rory relax you look beautiful in whatever you wear but do not even thing about changing anything about the way you dress you hear me" Angelina says her hand on her hip.

"I won't if I even try it feel free to hex me okay"

"Deal" We spend the next few hours talking about our plans for Hogsmeade before calling it a night.

I wake around 9 in the morning choosing to skip breakfast feeling far to nervous. Why the hell am I nervous it's only Wood I've known him for over 4 years. I know why I feel nervous it's my first ever date and that's not because I've never been asked it's just no one else really compared in my head to Charlie except now with Ollie. I get up and head to the bathroom deciding to grab a quick shower before getting ready to meet Ollie at 10:30. Once showered I head to my trunk to find some clothes pulling out a black camisole top, ripped jeans and my usual leather jacket and pairing it with my black converse.

I dry my hair into natural looking waves and apply a small amount of makeup including my usual cat eye eyeliner before Angelina walks in holding a cup of coffee for me

"Angelina I want to kiss you sometimes"

"You're welcome and you look lovely by the way"

"Thanks Angie. I'm so nervous is this normal?" I say quickly before taking a sip of my coffee. I have 10 minutes until I need to meet Ollie.