HBP 6

Yet another weekend of wedding planning and Charlie had to work so I'm stuck dealing with Mrs Weasley and Fleur alone. I was currently hiding in Charlie and Bill's old room to get a break. 

"Rory" I jumped at the sound of my name. 

"Shit" Bill laughs.

"What you doing" 

"Hiding" He walks over to sit next to me.

"Why"

"Because I hate wedding planning it's so much and it's not me. I'm not even slightly excited about planning a wedding"

"Are you excited to marry Charlie?"

"Yes I'd marry him right now if I could. I just don't know what's wrong with me, I thought every girl dreamed of planning their wedding, that's just not who I am"

"Nothings wrong with you Rory, you're just not one of those girls and Charlie love you the way you are"

"I'm getting so overwhelmed with it all, I feel like I shouldn't of agreed to a December wedding"

"You agreed because you want to marry Charlie as soon as possible, that's why you did it"

"Thanks Pillock"

"What for"

"Making me feel better" 

"Well you are basically my sister so I'm just doing my job" I push him slightly as he laughs "Come on let's go do this together, I'll be your human buffer"

"Thank you" We head back down to the kitchen together.

"You alright Rory" Mrs Weasley asks as I walk in with Bill.

"Yeah, sorry got a bit overwhelmed" She hugs me as Bill goes to sit with Fleur.

"That's completely normal, come on we'll try and tone it down a bit"

"Thanks Mama Bear"

"Right we've sorted the guest list, just need you and Charlie to go over it and make sure we got everyone" Dress shopping wasn't any less stressful, Fleur decided to tag along as well. 

"Are you sure about zee blue" I sent Angelina then Ginny a look before answering her. 

"Yeah" Fleur looked ready to say something else but Mrs Weasley beat her to it.

"I think the colour scheme is perfect" 

"Rory I think I've found the perfect dressed" Ginny calls from one of the rails, I walk over to see what she'd found. 

"I love it, just need you all to try it to be sure" All of my bridesmaids looked perfect in the dress much to Fleurs disagreement on the colour being too dark

"Right bridesmaids dresses are done, wedding dress next" Mrs Weasley says clapping her hands together as my eyes go wide at the realisation. "Everyone can choose a dress, that way Rory gets to try different styles" They all choose beautiful dresses, Ginny's being the closest to one I'd like so the assistant finds a similar one. After putting on the dress I look at myself in the mirror. 

"What do you think" The assistant asks as I turn slightly

"I think it's the one" 

"Let's go show them shall we" We head out into the main shop where the others are all sat. 

"That's the one" Ginny says looking at me.

"I think so too" We get all the dresses fitted so they can be sent for any readjustment's that are needed. 

I head back to the Burrow with Fleur and Mrs Weasley after we drop Ginny back at school. Bill and Charlie are sat at the kitchen table with the twins, it doesn't look like they've been back very long.

"Hello boy's" Mrs Weasley greets her sons as we walk in.

"Rory" The twins both sandwich me between them as they hug me "We haven't seen you in weeks"

"Sorry, been a bit busy" They let me go as I walk over to Charlie.

"Did you manage to find all the dresses" Charlie asks as I sit down next to him.

"Yeah"

"And she looks beautiful in 'ers" Fleur says smiling.