13 | tease me

✧✧✧

✧✧✧

A L E X I A D A L T O N

This morning I felt a little rough to say the least, not nearly as bad as the night when me and Jace decided to go out. I had a good time, it's been a while since I celebrated my birthday with Gabriel and I enjoyed every second of it. Even when Lonzo decided to come which baffled me completely.

But I try to push him to the back of my mind. I remember telling him that we should stay out of each other's way because whatever is going on between us needs to stop before we start something that we shouldn't.

We can't. Physically.

As much as I've been craving the idea of a deep, aggressive fuck. I'll have to find it from someone else who isn't Lonzo, even if I've been dreaming of it since I saw him fuck that woman against his desk.

Even when I had my hand between my legs thinking about him.

It's beyond dangerous and I know I'll be playing with fire. Blazing fire.

I've been outside for the last hour in the garden, looking across the beautiful still lake. It's a deep blue, almost the colour navy. The trees reflect in the water, nothing moves. The air is so silent which brings me peace, even if my head is still feeling a little delicate from last night.

My eyes trail along the words of my notebook, I press my glasses a fraction of an inch up the bridge of my nose. I shouldn't be studying right now but I have nothing better to do, not when this place feels incredibly lonely.

I wish I had friends. I wish I had the honour of even making friends but that fantasy is long from me. Not when I have to be under protection and watched at every second of the day. My stomach churns when I think back at how neither of my parents have bothered to phone or to check in with how I'm doing.

God, I feel like a dumping ground–dispose of waste here.

My lungs exhale a long sigh and I pull my glasses from my face, rubbing my eyes with my palms.

"You good, party animal?"

I snap my head to Gabriel as he approaches me at the outside dining table. A small breath escapes my nose as I watch him shove his hands into his jacket pocket and walk towards me with long strides.

"Yeah, not bad. You?"

He glances down at the paper on my desk and quirks an eyebrow. He doesn't say anything about me studying but instead he draws up a chair beside me. "Fine. Did you have a good birthday?"

I hum and hug my arms around my body. "Yeah, I did. Thank you for taking me out and making it special."

"I'd be a terrible brother if I didn't celebrate your birthday with you."

My eyes flick across his gaze and I force a smile. His head tilts slowly and he shuffles closer, resting his arms on the table.

"What's the matter?"