35 | what are you doing to me?

✧✧✧

✧✧✧

A L E X I A D A L T O N

The launch night at the club has been fun. I spent some time getting to know Poppy a little bit before me and Gabriel got her in a cab safely, paying the driver at the start of the journey. She was adamant that we don't drive her and I didn't pressure her into it because I don't know everything about her–she did it for a reason.

It reaches one o'clock in the morning when we get home. It's safe to say I've had a few drinks because I'm swaying slightly in my heels. Lonzo left earlier because after his meeting with Zane, he decided that he had work to do.

Gabriel kisses my forehead and tells me good night but I remember the last thing Lonzo said to me before we left this house and boy... I've been thinking about it for the last five hours.

With the added confidence that I most definitely don't need, I go to the bathroom and freshen up after being in a club full of sweaty rich men and gorgeous girls. I keep my dress and heels on, flicking my brunette hair over my shoulder.

I line my lips with a little bit of gloss and head towards Lonzo's office. I don't bother knocking, at this point I don't care. He asked me to come and see him, here I am.

His eyes flick up from his laptop as I shut the door behind me, locking it with a vicious twist. I take two steps into the room and stare back at him. He has no idea what those rolled up sleeves do to me, along with the buttons on his shirt that are undone, exposing his tanned chest.

Lonzo's eyes drink me in once again, turning to a shade of onyx. He leans back in his chair and his eyebrow quirks very slightly but I caught it. He's thinking about what he wants to do to me and at this point–I'd let him do anything he wanted.

"Come here," he beckons me with his fingers.

I tilt my head, letting my lips slant to the side in a soft smirk. When I don't immediately move his jaw clenches, his eyes fixate on mine before he leans against his desk on his elbows. This time his gaze looks lethal, he doesn't want to be challenged but boy, I want to be the challenger.

"Vieni qua."

(Vieni qua: come here)

My lips purse, rolling the soft gloss against one another. I let out a little sigh and reach to the back of my dress with my long arms and begin to unzip the back, bit by bit until it falls straight off my body.

Lonzo's reaction is everything I wanted.

I stand in front of him in a matching black lace bra and thong, my heels still firmly on my feet. His eyes turn predatory, like he's about to ravish me until I have nothing left–show me exactly what I've been missing all night.

His eyes fall from my breasts that are covered by the most delicate and intricate lace, it cups them together perfectly and then down to my stomach and my navel. The thong there barely covers any skin but it's all part of the look, it's all part of the tease.