25 | forced bruises

✧✧✧

✧✧✧

A L E X I A D A L T O N

I don't know how my legs had the energy to move but I somehow got myself into my bedroom, slamming the door of my en-suite. I barely had a moment to pull my leggings up and over my ass as I left Lonzo's office.

That was the last thing I was expecting. I can still taste him on my tongue.

I practically flunked my test and as a result I had Lonzo fuck me into the next damn century. I'm still trembling as I glance at myself in the cabinet mirror. My hair is an utter mess, lips smudged with redness, even my skin is blotchy in places.

I groan to myself and rest my forehead against the mirror. The throbbing between my legs continues and I can barely wrap my head around the multiple orgasms, the way that my body gave in and submitted to his touch, his voice, his demands.

My lips twitch downwards and I close my eyes because I can't even bear to look at myself and the mess he's made me into. "You're a fucking idiot, Alexia," I grumble under a whimper. "What have you done?"

Indeed. What the fuck have I done?

This wasn't the plan. This was never the plan. Despite the clear tension between us, I never thought it would result in a hateful fuck against one of his office chairs. Even though I highly enjoyed it–that's besides the point–it's fucking dangerous and I know we're both playing with fire around my brother.

I know deep down Gabriel would murder Lonzo with his bare hands if he knew that he touched me like that–that he fucked me like that.

A pang hits my chest because I have absolutely no self control when it comes to Lonzo but the only thing that is making this feel a bit better, he wanted it just as badly as I did. And that's saying something.

I get myself cleaned up and spend the day in my room, trying my hardest to email my professors and beg them for a retake. I can't believe he turned the network off and didn't think to mention it.

The thought still has my fists curling now. If this means that I can't pass this module, then I'll have to redo the whole thing next year. This test was important, it contributed to a high percentage of this term and now everything could be ruined.

Gabriel calls me for dinner at some point in the evening and I psych myself up to face Lonzo again. I take a quick glance in the mirror before I leave to check that it doesn't look like I was destroyed by a mafia boss this morning but with my hair fresh and my skin back to its natural glow–Gabriel won't be able to suspect a thing.

I wrap myself up in a dark cardigan, keeping my reading glasses on from earlier. The eyestrain I have right now is excruciating and I want nothing more than to eat and then curl up in bed.

When I enter the kitchen Gabriel and Lonzo are already sitting down, Harriet waiting at their beck and call. They're talking about business or whatever, Lonzo doesn't even look up as I approach but Gabriel offers me a warm smile.