43 | he knows

✧✧✧

L O N Z O    M A T T I A

I have no idea what the time is but all I know is I'm in a bed that feels like it's made out of the softest clouds. Never in my life have I slept so solidly but I feel beyond refreshed, I feel like a whole new man who just learnt to sleep properly for the first time.

When my eyes open slowly, I glance around to find that I'm in Alexia's bed. Both of us naked and under the covers. It must be morning because I can hear birds chirping outside.

Alexia's back is to me but I have her wrapped up in a tight embrace, my arm across her torso and our fingers entwined. I kiss the back of her head gently. I had no idea that my body could relax like this, that I could feel so damn content with one person.

She exhales a breath and stretches in my grip but I still hold her close.

God. I'm smitten and I have no idea how I got into this situation.

Eventually she twists and leans up slightly, her eyes connecting with mine. She's still wearing a sleepy expression but I can't help it as I reach up and brush her dark locks from that angelic face. Her lips curl and my stomach turns to stone.

Her chest is bare and she's beyond beautiful. Beyond words can describe.

Without saying another word, she stares down at me with a little smile. She straddles my hips suddenly and I don't stop her. Her warm hands roam my broad chest and I glance down at her nipples that begin to pebble.

Blood is already rushing to my cock despite what went down last night.

Like I said–it's never enough because I will always want her at every hour of the day.

Her head lowers, little strands of hair tickling my skin. Those delicious lips press to the centre of my chest and then across my shoulders and over my collarbones. I watch her through hooded eyes, trying to keep my breathing–and everything else--under control.

Those little hands grip my ribs as she lowers, peppering the softest kisses over my abs and across my belly button. My stomach clenches as she lowers, my cock rock fucking hard without even being touched.

Alexia glances up at me through her dark lashes with a devilish smile on her face and I prepare myself for whatever is about to happen. She drags her lips across my abdomen and I groan at the silkiness of her mouth. Everything thrashes inside me when she grips my cock with her hand, her dark eyes lighting up at the aching tip.

"Alexia," I warn her deeply.

The corner of her lip twitches as she extends her tongue and gives the head of my cock a lick. "Cazzo," I rasp, fisting her hair.

She presses her lips together after and I bite on my lip, unable to take my eyes off her.

Then she widens her mouth and licks it again, right on the sweet spot and gathers my pre-cum on her tongue. She grips the base and lowers her mouth, gently taking the head into her mouth before bobbing slowly.

I hum in pleasure as she laps up my cock like a fucking ice-lolly.

My hand swipes back her hair so I can watch her mouth work magic on me, her tongue swirling as she pushes me to the back of her throat. A deep groan escapes my mouth and rumbles through my chest.

She then pumps me with her hand as she sucks, her warm mouth feels like something from out of this world and I can't believe I'm experiencing it with her. This fucking Goddess.

I grip the back of her head and guide her down and she lets me take control. "That's it," I grunt, pushing her to the base as she gags quietly. "Take my cock nice and deep."