Epilogue Two

✧✧✧

A L E X I A D A L T O N

The stars in The Bahamas are beyond incredible. Stunning. Absolutely stunning. You can see them so clearly, they shine over the sky like they're falling. I have never seen anything so amazing in my entire life.

I can't believe I'm experiencing them like this. It strengthens my love for astronomy even more.

Lonzo has no idea how much this means to me. The fact he remembered our conversation that one time he asked where in the world I would go. This has been my dream for years and I never thought it would come true because I always have a target on my head.

But Lonzo made my dream a reality and I will never believe this man is mine. All mine.

I can't take my eyes away from the sky as we stargaze on our own private patch of the beach. Lonzo hired out a house away from everything else so that it's just us, alone. I feel so damn special. He did all of this for me.

"So..." he says from beside me. "What's your verdict?"

"Breathtaking."

Lonzo rolls onto his side, propping his head up on his fist. He glances down at me with a knowing smile. "It really is, isn't it?"

I hum and sigh. "I never want to leave."

"Me either," he leans forward and pecks my cheek and then my lips gently. "But I know how to make these even more memorable."

"Impossible," I grin.

He hums and rolls on top of me but holds his weight above my body. "We'll see about that, principessa."

I watch as his eyes slide over my black bikini, I still haven't bothered to change from our beach day earlier. I was too excited to see the stars for the first night, I didn't care to be dressed up nice. I wanted it to be authentic. Real.

Lonzo presses a kiss to my sternum and I sigh at the contact, then he kisses over the top of my bikini. My nipples become hard within seconds and I lace my fingers through the back of his dark hair.

His eyes peek up at me as he sinks lower, more kisses to my stomach and I suck in with a small gasp. He hooks his fingers into my crochet shorts and bikini bottoms before pulling them down my legs swiftly.

"Mmmm," I hum in pleasure as he runs his warm palm down the inside of my thighs. He parts them gently and he settles between my core.

He presses his mouth to the inside of my knee and then the centre of my thigh. "I want you to look up at the sky and watch the stars whilst I eat your pretty little cunt. I want you to come all over my tongue with a view of a lifetime."

I shudder, right down my spine until my skin bursts into goosebumps. Shit. He truly has a way with his dirty words.

Lonzo's face inches closer to my core until he presses a kiss to my centre. My hips buckle and I groan, fisting hair tighter than before. He parts my legs and pushes them back to the ground, spreading me wide.

Then he closes his mouth over my clit and licks me until I am moaning. It doesn't take much for me to react because his mouth is so damn talented that I fold instantly. He takes his time, licking me up and down.

"Lonzo," I say breathlessly.

His hands grip onto my thighs tighter, his tongue extending and paying attention to my throbbing clit. The motions he uses makes me quiver against him, small whimpers falling from my lips.

"So good," I murmur.

My eyes focus on the sky, taking in the stars as he fucks me with his tongue.

God. He was right. This does make this moment so much more memorable.

"F-Fuck," I jitter when he slides a finger inside me. I find myself clenching around him and clawing at his hair for more. "Mmm, fuck."

He speeds up but he remains licking my clit gently. Another finger slides inside me and I choke out a cry. I twist my head to the side and bite down on my fist. That's when Lonzo's mouth pulls away from my core.

"Look at the sky, Alexia," he groans. "And take that fist away from your mouth before I tie your hands to the tree."

My eyes ping open and I look up at the sky again, dropping one of my hands to his shoulder and the other back in his hair. I peek down at him and those midnight eyes shine in my direction.

He lowers his face to my clit once again and he licks me until I am moaning his name again and various different curse words. Fuck. This moment is so perfect. Beyond perfect.

When his fingers begin to pump quicker and he sucks on my clit, I throw my head back to the sand and arch my back. "Yes. Shit. Yes. I'm gonna come."

Lonzo growls into my core at my words and within a few seconds, I'm flying over the edge. There are stars in my mind, stars in the sky. I moan so loud that I'm pleased no one can hear us because they'd come running. I can't stop. My orgasm crashes over me like a tidal wave and I will never come down from this high.

I'm gasping for breath when Lonzo pulls his fingers from me but gives me one last lick. I'm soaked, I already know. He props his head up slowly and I glance down at him through hazy eyes. Satisfied and happy. I can never replace this feeling.

My hand cups his face. "You have a magic tongue."

"Glad to be of service." He flashes me a grin.

I run my finger down the curve of his face, admiring his handsomeness. "Make love to me." I whisper.

He leans down and kisses my lips, removing his shorts in the process. I watch his hands as he fists his cock and then lines it up against my core. Within three seconds he enters me and I gasp, wrapping my arms around me. He buries his head in my neck and I run my nails down his back. He starts off slow, so fucking slow that I lose my mind with every sensation I am feeling.

"All day, everyday," he whispers into my ear.

My eyes roll into the back of my head as he pushes his entire length into me. His size is something that I always need to get used to. I whimper and throw my head back but he catches our lips together and kisses me deeply.

Tears well in my eyes. Ones of happiness, ones of pleasure, ones of contentment.

In this moment I have never felt more alive and I refuse to live in fear again. Not when I have Lonzo by my side. Forever.

THE END

✧✧✧

Read bonus chapters and Gabriel's story which is also completed over on Patreon!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

Omg it's over. I want to cryyyyyy😭

What did you guys think of the book? I'd love to hear your thoughts here👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

Ugh I'm so sad but Gabriel's book is coming very very soon!!!

Thank you all so much for reading, voting and commenting. It truly means the world to me🥰

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess