Chapter 22

Mike

I stood in front of the principal's office for shade because it was raining so hard. It was resumption day and the school was buzzing with activities. I returned the day before to help out, adding to the fact that there was board meeting today.

I took out my umbrella and was about to go toward the board room when someone ran into me.

"I'm so sorry." I said helping her with her luggage
that fell. She joined me to pack her things when I saw her hand. I know that hand anywhere.

"Kamso." She looked up surprised and then
smiled at me.

"Hey there." She said taking her things from me.

"Thanks. " she said when she had all of them.

"I missed you." I said. Then she stood and looked at the rain and people running for shade.

"I can't believe that they are still searching in this rain. Seriously, it's not as if someone can be so stupid as to bring in contrabands." She complained.

So we're going to ignore the part where I said I missed you. Okay. I looked at the scene she was complaining about. Because of the rain the exam halls were used instead, for searching the students that just came back. Yes it was stressful, but necessary also in a way.

Normally, it was done separately. The girls would normally use the sports court for their searching, but today everyone used the halls, three halls for the entire school. It was crowded, and noisy. People were catching up, talking over each other. I smiled when I saw one of our classmates scream when she saw her friend.

"Some students are that stupid. So I don't really blame the school." I replied finally.

"Of course you would say that. Just look at me, I'm drenched." She said motioning to her outing uniform.

And I wished I hadn't looked. Her clothes were practically mated to her body and my eyes was immediately drawn to her chest. I wanted to look away but I was entranced. And our outing wear did nothing to help the matter. White shirt over blue skirt for girls. I could practically see the outline of
her singlet and breasts.

Her eyes trailed mine and when I finally looked up, our eyes locked for a moment. She knew I had been looking at her breast. Focus. Focus. God, I'm so stupid.

We both turned and looked away from each other and I scratched the back of my neck. It was so awkward between us. Until she cleared her throat.

"Sorry. For getting drenched, I mean. Don't you have an umbrella?" I asked while trying to look at everywhere but her.

"I forgot mine at home. Which was very careless of me."

"I have an extra one if you want. I'll bring it for you tomorrow during prep."

"Thanks. So you've been back since yesterday?" She asked. When I started smiling she raised a palm to my face.

"It was a rhetorical question. Don't start your teasing , I don't have strength." I started laughing and she just rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, I haven't seen Ij since I came back. Isn't she involved in the searching and inspection?"

"Oh. They removed her name as a punishment, her and few others. It's more a punishment to the other prefects than to them of you ask me."

"Punishment? What did she do?" She asked with a frown.

"Apparently the hairstyle she did was against the school rules."

A parent stopped beside us with the child, a junior boy. She had questions about a few things and I clarified. When I turned to Kamso, she was already looking at me.

My Forever CrushOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara