Chapter 55

Dedicated to all my readers. Henjoi
Mike

It's been two days since our last episode, it's just like walking on egg shells with her. One wrong move, and it takes another two to three days before she opens up to me again.

At least she's not avoiding me like the last time, she's just not talking to me unless I talk to her first then she'd reply in monotones. I'm not complaining, I won't ever stop until we're back together. But not to worry though it ends today. How?

I'm taking Kamso out today. She has always said no before but today is going to be different and I know it. I got out of my car with a spring in my steps as I went in.

I mean finally remembered, back then she would always say no when she actually meant yes. All these while she's saying no, she actually wants me to pursue her. I hope my theory is correct. She said to stop holding her but she means the opposite, it makes sense.

I just pray it works, I mean, what's the worst that could happen? She looked up from her book and I grinned at her. She went back to her book and I stared at her, I had to be right.

"We are going out." The look on her face was priceless and I held my breath.

"What?"

"I'm taking you out now, so go get ready."

"I'm not going anywhere." I shook my head and walked closer to her. I squatted in front of the couch where she sat and she looked up in surprise.

"I'm sorry but.." I said taking the novel from her hands and the bookmark from the handrest. l placed it between the pages and looked back at her.

"I wasn't asking and I'm not talking no for an answer."

"I'm..." I ignored her and carried her up from the
couch. She wrapped her hands around my neck to hold on and I smiled when her jaw dropped in surprise.

"Michael Achusi put me down this minute." I turned to her and kissed the tip of her nose. Now she looked really flustered, I'm right people. She haven't changed at all.

"Have I told you how sexy you look when you're angry." I whispered in her ears.

"Put me down."

"No."

When I got to her room, I dropped her on the
bed. "I'll give you ten minutes to get ready
bae."

"And dress casually, jeans will be fine." I said when I got to the door.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I heard her say as I walked out. Yeah you are. I thought and smiled, why didn't I realize this earlier.

I came back to her room exactly ten minutes later and waited at the door some. I really hoped I was right. I opened the door and she sat on her bed her face glued to her phone but yes, she had changed out of her house clothes.

She looked up with a beautiful scowl on her face. "Wipe that grin off your face."

"Yes ma'am."

"You look astonishingly and breathtakingly beautiful by the way." I whispered to her ears as she walked past me. She didn't say anything but I knew she was smiling, she had to be.

"Stop looking at me like that." Kamso said from behind her menu.

"Now how do you know that I'm looking at you."

"I know you are." She lowered it and she was smiling. I missed that smile. She squinted then and looked at something behind me and I watched as colour literally left her face. Her ex husband?