Chapter 57

Highly unedited. Enjoy.
Mike

"Sweetheart wake up." I tapped Kamso and she muttered some words and turned to the other side. I smiled and took in her morning look. Her bonnet was on the bed beside her and her hair was scattered in all directions. My shirt which she wore was up on her stomach and I tried my best not to let my gaze linger for long.

"Baby" I tried again and she shook her head. I sighed and took her hands and pulled her to a sitting position.

"Are you awake now?"

"No." She whined and turned to lie down again but I pulled her  back.

"Mike please I really really need to sleep."

"It's morning already."

She stared at me with her sleep laden eyes and then turned to the clock. She turned to me.

"It's 6:00." Finally someone was finally understanding.

"Exactly." I said.

"Exactly, it's too early." she went back to bed and pulled a pillow close to her chest. I smiled and kissed her cheek. She was not a morning person, I've noticed that since we started to stay together. I've noticed things that I never did before.

"Kamso come on, if you had to choose between
me and sleep what is it going to be?"

"Sleep." She murmured immediately and turned to the other side. I sighed and covered her with the blanket which she snuggled into and went down.

I called in sick at work, I wanted to spend the whole of today with her. Well depending on when she
finally wakes up. An idea hits me and I found myself grinning. I went to the kitchen and brought out
ingredients I needed. Humming and whistling while at it.

"Ok. What next" I said to no one in particular. I looked around and grabbed the frying pan and then some eggs.

"You have this Micheal." I whispered as I cut up some tomatoes. I mean what could be so hard about making an omelette. I tried to recall how to make it even though I've never done it before, it couldn't be that hard. After staring at the eggs for quite some time, I picked my phone and dialed a number.

"Mike!" I removed the phone from my ear and winced.

"Kanayo why do you like shouting? Anyway, how now?"

"You've finally decided to do it and you probably want some tips abi?" I frowned and shook my head when I understood what he was talking about.

"Kanayo be serious for once."

"It's not my fault abeg I'm still finding it difficult that you've been staying with a girl for a month now and you've not done anything, like anything."

His voice held a lot of unbelief and I don't blame him at all. I know it may be strange to some people, but to someone like K who doesn't go a day without sex it might be a lot to take in.

"Do you need prescriptions? If you don't want to talk about it i understand. I know a lot people who also can't get it up, its nothing to be afraid of–

"Kay. Shut up.I don't have any problem. Thunder fire you." leave it to Kanayo and the stupid way his mind works to be talking rubbish

"I'm finding that hard to believe You can't Iive alone with a beautiful woman like Kamso, judging from the pictures I've seen, and not want her."

"By the way, that's not why I called" I said ignoring him. "I've forgotten how to make an omelette and I need you to guide me through it."

There was silence on the other end "So you really didn't call for tips on how to be a mind blowing lover?