Chapter 59 A

Highly unedited read atyour own risk. Enjoy
Kamso

"Baby I'm home." I called out when I entered with so many shopping bags that night. kicked my shoes of my feet and sighed in pleasure. He walked out of the kitchen and I dropped the bags and ran to him hugging him. He caught my waist and spun me around.

"Someone is excited." he said smiling

"I missed you that's all." I tugged strands of hair behind my ear and beamed at him. Perhaps Ij was realy right and I couldn't act, I just can't stop the bounce in my step and the extra pitch in my voice,

He nodded slowly eyeing me. He kissed the corner of my mouth and hugged me tightly before stepping back. "I missed you more. Go and have a bath and come down for dinner."

"You cooked?" I asked and prayed that he didn't. I can't go through the pain of forcing myself to eat his horrible dishes again just so he wouldn't feel so bad.

"No. Iordered." I sighed visibly and he glared at me. I giggled and kissed his throat. When he didn't do anything, I kissed his his cheek noisily and went ahead to rub my cheeks against his loving the rough feeling of his beard.

"Well your dishes aren't alwaaaays that bad. It's just that-

"Kamso." he warned, I chuckled and stopped
the nuzzling.

"But I love you like that."

"Go have a bath."

"Is that your way of telling me I stink?"

"I refuse to let you put words in my mouth." he said and I smiled.

I carried my bags and turned to go up but I looked back in time to see him smile before turning to go to the kitchen. I dropped all the bags in a hurry and
went back to him.

I hugged him from the back and kissed his back through his shirt. "You're the best." I murmured before leaving again not waiting for his reply. But I heard him chuckle as I left. I came down later and kissed his head before taking a seat opposite to him.

              *****************************

When we settled into bed later that night, I remembered I had something that I still had, to do. But really I was so tired after all the walking I did scouting for a dinner gown. I smiled at how perfect it looked on me and just couldn't wait for tomorrow.

"Baby." I called and rested my head on his chest.

"Hmm." he opened his eyes and stroked my back.

"Just one favour." I said biting my lips trying to look cute. He didn't say anything so I continued.

"Help me get my bag from my room please." I batted my lashes at him and he chuckled.

"Are you trying to convince me by acting all cute Mgbo?" I nodded and smiled demurely.

"Is it working?" he closed his eyes and groaned.

"Unfortunately, it is. You should just move your things here already since you practically stay here." he got up and squeezed my leg before leaving the room.

"It's on the table, a black bag, You can't miss it."I called out as he left. I stretched out lazily on the bed closing my eyes a bit. I'll just catch some rest, he'll wake me up when he gets back I thought before closing my eyes.

Mike

I walked into her room and immediately saw the bag she talked of. I took it but I didn't  see that the strap was somehow caught in between some books. The books fell to the floor when I took the bag and I bent to pick them.