one

Another day of hell. That is exactly what Sunoo thought when he heard the ringing of his alarm clock wake him up for school. The latter put his duvet his head and tried to block out the sound of his alarm as if it never went off in the first place.

"SUNOO! GET UP!" Yelled his mum who was downstairs preparing the boys breakfast.

The black-haired boy groaned and wiped his eyes before finally sliding out of bed. He stretched himself and went to wash his face in order to wake himself up. He then carried out his usual routine consisting of putting his uniform on, followed by his skin care. He makes sure to put concealer over the bruises he gained over the past few days. Sunoo often questions why he bothers going to school and making sure he looks presentable when he knows someone will be there to make his day as miserable as always.

The latter packs his bag whilst trying to work out what lessons he has that day.

"Maths, ugh I hate maths. Where are my books? Oh their they are .... Okay what's next.. oh no chemistry. Chemistry is the worst. Where did I even put that homework for my teacher..." Sunoo mumbled to himself as he was gathering all his resources for the day.

"And lastly I have ... wait what do I have? What day is it? I'm so lost right now. I am so not a morning person. Oh no. You are kidding me, English. Kill me now!" Sunoo wailed as he finished packing the contents of his bag and left his room to get breakfast. He let himself take his time since he had 30 minutes till school starts and it was only a 5 minute walk from his house. The black-haired boy was pleasantly surprised to see his mum had made him his favourite breakfast, pancakes and bacon drizzled in syrup.

After finishing his extremely filling meal he got up brushed his teeth and picked his bags up ready to go.

"Bye mum! Thank you for the lovely breakfast. I love you." Sunoo said before giving his mum a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye my sunoo, have a great day at school." She replied back before moving to do some chores and get ready for her part time job.

Sunoo left the house with 20 minutes to get to school. He is never usually leaves this early which is strange because he woke up much more later than usual. The black haired boy put his earphones in and played his favourite playlist full of OSTs from all his beloved k-dramas. After his short walk he arrived at the entrance of the school and walked through the gates. To his surprise he felt all eyes were aimed at his direction, cooing noises were made and his ears were filled with the sounds of people saying all sorts of compliments. The boy was confused to how and why he was getting all this attention. Well, until he looked behind him. Oh.

The heartthrobs of the school as Sunoo would call them. There were four of them to be exact, Heeseung who is the oldest of them all. He is the schools head boy and the captain of the basketball team but he is also known and loved for his honey-like vocals. Next was Jay, who was known for being extremely wealthy. Not only that but he charms everyone with his extremely good looks and he also is an excellent chef although Sunoo has never tried a single one of his bakes. Jake is probably the friendliest guy in the school. He even has spoken to Sunoo a couple of times and the boy has to agree that Jake truly is the sweetest. The black-haired boy would say he resembles a golden retriever, the way he has the cutest puppy eyes and blonde curly locks of hair.

The last and the youngest of the four is someone who makes Sunoo's eye twitch thinking about him. Park Sunghoon, the most narcistic and egotistical person you will ever meet. Sunoo will never understand how boys and girls all around him fall for this boy when all he ever does is struts around as if the world revolves around him. It doesn't help that the boy will constantly pick a fight with Sunoo whenever he gets the chance. Despite all this, Sunoo would agree with most that he does have some pleasing features. Still, he hates him.

"Oi shorty get out their way" some random dude yelled making sunoo grow red in complete embarrassment. This is why he isn't early too school.

The latter moves to the side in annoyance and makes eye contact with Sunghoon who makes a smug face before walking into the school.

Sunoos hatred for the boy just increased 100 times more. Once all the excitement moves from the entrance to inside the school, Sunoo makes his own way into the building. Immediately he walks into the library, his favourite place because hardly anyone goes in and someone like Sunghoon would never be found there. He greets the librarian who he always chats too when he has spare time and runs over to his two best friends Jungwon and Riki. The two are always at school before Sunoo, doing some last minute homework that's due in a few hours. Well, Jungwon does. Riki just sleeps on the desk and keeps Jungwon company.

"The most embarrassing thing just happened" sunoo states as soon as he walked over.

"Good morning to you too Sunoo." Jungwon replied to annoy the boy.

"Shut up. Anyway, I was walking through the school entrance and I as you can tell, I am a lot earlier than usual. All these students were just hanging at the entrance and then I felt all their eyes go my direction. It was not me they were after. It was that annoying group that everyone is in love with. And then, this is the worst part. Park Sunghoon had the audacity to give me a smug look. I hate him. I hate that Park Sunghoon." Sunoo said before rambling on and on about how incredibly annoying Sunghoon was.

"For someone who hates him you talk about him an awful lot." Jungwon states bluntly.

"How can I not? His entire existence is so annoying I think I'm losing hairs due to the stress he causes me." Sunoo wails dramatically.

"At this Rate you will be bald by last period." Jungwon teased earning a snort from Riki and a glare from Sunoo.

"I hate you both." Sunoo replies pouting angrily.

"Well, that is quite rude actually. Anyway, we should head off to lessons, the bell just went rang." Jungwon replies back sadly. "What do you have first Sun?"

"Maths ugh! Kill me now" Sunoo replied dramatically.

"You are so dramatic!" Jungwon laughs at the older boy.

"You two are so lucky to be in the same classes together. I have like no one in my lessons." Sunoo stated.

"You'll be okay. See you at lunch! Byeee" Jungwon said before leaving the library with Riki.

Sunoo left as well and went to his maths class. Nothing is worst than maths in the morning.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Hiii!!! The first chapter of my story complete ahhh : D I think you are gonna enjoy this storyline quite a lot!! Also Omg did you see . SUNOO DYED HIS HAIR RED !!! I literally screamed. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter & pls vote <3 byeee !!