fourty-four

After a long journey of sing-a-longs, arguments and laughter the seven made it back to Sunghoons place. The evening was approaching rapidly so the group decided to part ways.

Before Sunoo left, he gave Sunghoon a huge hug, thanking him for how fun the day had been.

After, he left with Jungwon and Ni-ki who were staying for a sleepover as they were going to go out shopping for the dance the next day along with Heeseung.

The three walk swiftly to Sunoo's house excited to have another sleepover. As they enter, they greet Sunoo's mum happily who was currently cooking up their dinner.

"Hey Mum!" Sunoo says.

"Hello you three! How was the theme park?" She questions them.

"It was so much fun!!! Me and Ni-ki went on all of the big rides but this one was literally going on all the baby rides with Sunghoon. Wimps." Jungwon giggles as he earns an eye roll from Sunoo.

"YAH! I'm not a wimp, Sunghoon literally threw up idiots obviously he couldn't go on any more rides! Plus we had fun without you so yeah." The black-haired says irritated at his friends teasing.

"Yeah having fun kissi-" Riki begins before being shut up by Sunoo.

"Seriously considering committing a crime right now." Sunoo says, his face becoming a bright shade of pink.

"Right well, sounds like you had a lovely time. Now come help me set up and you can have your dinner." Sunoo's mum says to the trio.

They all help get ready and proceed to sit down to eat. Their meal is filled with all sorts of conversation about their days and all the various things they did. The trio were exhausted despite having so much fun so they decided to get some rest.

Once they were ready, the three sat in the familiar setting, chewing on their snacks whilst having a karaoke session.

"HELLO MR PERFECTLY FINEEEEE, HOWS YOUR HEART AFTER BREAKING MINEEE~" Sunoo sings as Jungwon and Ni-ki judge him silently.

"Jeez who broke your heart..." Jungwon says after the boy had finished his dramatic performance.

"I put my all into that, just admit your jealous of my vocals." Sunoo replies.

"That's true I am jealous, although I have a pretty great voice myself." Jungwon replies.

Ni-ki starts playing 'only by Leehi' and passes a microphone to Jungwon.

The duo starting singing as a duet passionately much to the disgust of Sunoo. The oldest sits there as he watches the two pour their hearts out through their singing. Although at first he was slightly grossed out from their PDA, he found the performance so sweet and beautiful.

"As annoying as you both are, you lowkey ate that!!!" Sunoo giggles.

"Thanks bff, you did amazing too. Anyway, i can't wait any longer. Has anything happened between you and Sunghoon yet.... We are tired." Jungwon asks the black-haired boy.

"Well, I guess we have gotten very comfortable around each other and I like it like that.." the black-haired replies disappointing the others.

"Ughhhh. Is that it...?" Ni-ki questions Sunoo.

"Are you that desperate? Well he did kiss me on the head but it was more friendly  than romantic in my opinion." The black-haired states.

"Damn you guys are really going slow... well if you don't even kiss on Friday I'm giving up on love." Ni-ki says dramatically.

"HEY?! What about us you idiot." Jungwon says, slapping the younger boy lightly on his butt.

"Now I definitely am giving up." The younger boy giggles as he watched Jungwon get more annoyed.

"I'm tired of you both. Let's go to sleep now because we have a busy day of preparations tomorrow." Sunoo explains to which the others eventually agree to.

They all get themselves in bed and soon all three have fallen asleep pretty swiftly.

9:00am and Sunoo's alarm goes off waking up the three abruptly. All three groan as they wake up and adjust to the light. Sunoo is the first to leave his bed, not being one to oversleep when plans have been made. He decides to have a quick shower before going to prepare some food for the duo still in bed.

After 20 minutes of getting ready and making a simple meal, he finally goes to get his friends up.

"LAZY BUTTHOLES! GET UP RIGHT NOW. HEESEUNG WILL BE COMING HERE IN AN HOUR." Sunoo yells, automatically getting Jungwon up.

Then Jungwon and Sunoo proceed to pull Ni-ki out of bed and stand him up.

Eventually, the three all finish their breakfast and are ready to go shopping. They wait patiently for Heeseung who was running a little bit late and when he finally does arrive they get into his car and drive to the shops.

It only takes them 10 minutes to get there and once they arrive they agree that Heeseung and Ni-ki will go together and Sunoo and Jungwon will.

"See you guys later, meet us by the boba place for lunch." Sunoo says as he walks of with Jungwon.

"So Riki. What do you need?" Heeseung questions the younger boy.

"I already have my outfit ready but I think I will buy some extra accessories. What about you hyung?" Ni-ki says.

"I got a suit tailored last week so I need to collect that and then I'm also just planning on buying accessories too." Heeseung replies.

"Wait so we both basically only need some extra things? And we're meeting the others in a couple hours again?! Let's go bowling hyunggg!" Ni-ki smirks.

"Tsk. Okay, we can. As long as we get the other stuff first!" Heeseung says, patting the younger kid on his head as the two walk to get Heeseung's suit.

Meanwhile, Sunoo and Jungwon were currently on their way to the beauty store because Sunoo had a plan in mind.

"How come we're here Noo? Don't you need an outfit and stuff first..." Jungwon asks curiously.

"Well firstly, I need to top up on some of my make-up products. Also, Look!" The black-haired says as he points to the hair dye section their in.

"YOURE GONNA DYE YOUR HAIR?! OMG. What colour?!!" Jungwon exclaims in excitement for the older boy.

"Dude chill. I'm thinking a dark red? I want to try pink as well but I feel like red would suit me so well." Sunoo says.

"Yes do red, 100%. Sunghoon will be so down bad for you it'll be painful to watch." The cat-like boy giggles.

"Yah. This is about me looking super sexy not what any man thinks of me." Sunoo says, knowing that although that's true, he wouldn't mind Sunghoon being flustered over him.

"Come on Sun, I know you'd like that. Anyway, lets find your other products." Jungwon says teasingly.

Sunoo grabs a tinted red lipgloss from his favourite brand, face gems and the red hair dye and goes ahead to pay.

Meanwhile, Jake, Sunghoon and Jay were also currently preparing for the dance. Only a few minutes after Sunoo had left the beauty store, the three arrived.

"Sunghoon why are we here?" Jake asked confused.

Sunghoon just ignores him and grabs the black hair dye before going off to pay.

As they leave the shop, Jake is still in shock from the blondes strangeness.

"Hello? Since when did you want to dye your hair black?" Jake asks confused by the sudden decision.

"Well, you see. Sunoo told me how I look like Prince Eric from the Little Mermaid but with blonde hair. I could also Tell he had a massive crush on Eric so, I'm gonna dye my hair to make him crazy over me." Sunghoon giggles as he says the last sentence.

"You are so delusional but I see it working. Okay let's gaur get some outfits!" Jake says.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Y'all i promise something good will happen soon, it's just building up !!! Btw I really miss jihyun sm I am never watching a survival show again 🥲 but pls vote jeemin and minju :P also double upload today YAY 🤭🤭 hope u enjoyyyyy!