thirty-two

Sunoo woke up to the sound of his alarm going off at 10:30am. Usually he'd just turn it off and sleep again but today he was too excited to find out how things went between Jungwon and Ni-ki that he decided to actually stay awake.

CATWON🐾🐾

Sunoo
jungwon ... how'd it go last night? 🤭🤭

Jungwon
REALLY GOOD. PERFECT.
Thank you for all your help Sun.

Sunoo
Omg!!! IM SO GLAD <333
I knew it would be amazing.

Jungwon
It really was :P I also opened up to him about how I felt before everything and honestly he took care of me perfectly. It was really lovely of him, and pretty romantic too 🫣🤭🤭

Anyway, do you have any plans for today?

Sunoo
OMG ?!?? Another kiss kiss i bet. I'm glad you told him though, its always important to be clear in relationships! You guys are so cute fr.

I think so...
I will text hoon in a minute cos I might go round to his!

Jungwon
Ooo him again?! Well have fun Sun!

Sunoo
I will !! ❤️‍🩹

Sunoo had the biggest smile on his face knowing his two best friends were most definitely the cutest couple to exist.

Just as he was about to text Sunghoon about coming over, he received a message from the boy instead.

Hoonie 🐧🐧

Sunghoon
If you're awake, come to my house in 20 minutes. My mums leaving soon but she wants to meet you (I kinda spoke about you a lot) <3

Sunoo
You spoke about me? Simp.
I just woke up lol, I'll get ready now. 😞

Sunghoon
You always oversleep don't you. Okay well
hurry up!

Sunoo groans as he wipes his eyes and finally gets out of bed. He knows he doesn't have much time so he decides to just keep it casual since he won't be meeting Sunghoon's mum for very long.

He throws on a plain shirt, beige cardigan and some white trousers to suit the summer weather. Then he goes to wash his face and brush his teeth, before brushing his hair and leaving the house.

Sunoo arrives at Sunghoon's house in record time, surprising the younger boy quite a lot. Now he was outside the house, he was quite nervous meeting Sunghoon's mum.

Hesitantly, he rings the doorbell, informing Sunghoon that he is here. Rapidly, Sunghoon runs over to let the black-haired boy in with a huge smile forming on his face.

"Morning sleepy head." The blonde says, ruffling the younger boys hair.

Sunoo just smiles in response, a little weirded out from the older boys sudden affection. He doesn't have much time to think about it though because soon after he is met with a tall and smiling woman looking back at the younger boy.

"Hello Sunoo! I've heard a lot about you from Sunghoon! You two seem to be very good friends!" Sunghoon's mum says enthusiastically.

"Yes I'm Sunoo! That's good to hear!" Sunoo replies, unsure of what to say.

"You're Just as cute as he said you were!" Mrs Park says as she pats his head.

Sunoo just looks at Sunghoon and smirks seeing the now flustered boy who has just been exposed for calling Sunoo cute.