fourteen

The boys had arrived at the classroom and were eating peacefully together discussing what sort of things to discuss in their essay and what they should do after school. They agreed that today they would make a plan of everything they need to add in their essay and after that they will begin to write it up.

Sunoo's phone beeps so he picks it up and checks his messages.

3 missed calls from catwon 🐾
2 messages from catwon 🐾
catwon🐾 : OI WHERE RU?
catwon🐾: RU OKAY SUNOO?!?
1 message from gay child riks 🍓
gay child riks 🍓: where. are. you.

woops, he thought.

Sunoo informed the boys he was completely fine and he was in the English class room eating lunch and the two of them should join them.

Sunghoon and Sunoo continue eating their meals in peace before they are interrupted by the loud clambering of their friends.

"Oh hey guys.." Sunghoon says a little disappointed since he was enjoying the meal with Sunoo.

"Ooo I didn't realise all six of you were coming! Welcome, welcome!" Sunoo giggles, happy to have so much company.

"It took us a while to get out of their, literally everyone was crowding these 4?! Its crazy that people even try when you lot are all taken!" Jungwon says, shocked thinking back to how everyone was all over the 3 boys and Yunjin.

"Real, although Sunghoon gets most of the confessions these days. Who can blame all their lovesick hearts though, he is perfect." Jay comments honestly.

Sunghoon shyly tries to hide his smile, he was very pleased to hear those comments despite not actually caring for any confession when his heart is only set on one boy.

"Despite how much I hate you I have to agree that somehow you do have some very pleasing features." Sunoo says which surprises everyone due to how well-known it is that the two barely go through a day without arguing.

The most effected by his words however was Sunghoon. He had gone completely red and almost choked on the piece of cucumber he was eating.

"You alright there Hoon?" Jake asks, concerned.

"Y-yes. Completely fine." He says, struggling to form words over how shocked he was that Sunoo had such nice things.

The group giggles at the blonde boy whose face becomes even redder due to the embarrassment he is dealing with.

"You are down bad for him." Jake cheekily whispers into Sunghoon's ear earning a nudge from the boy.

"OUCH!" The golden-retriever-like boy wails before collapsing into Heeseung's arms.

"So overdramatic, tsk" Sunghoon says rolling his eyes.

The group continue eating their lunch, talking about their lessons and complaining about all their teachers. It's what teenagers do best, of course, complaining.

As Sunoo starts to discuss how much he despises maths, his teacher and how pointless he finds the subject, Sunghoon stares at him with the most loving and genuine smile you could witness.

Jungwon nudges his boyfriend and gives him a look saying to look at Sunghoon. They both giggle quietly noticing how obvious the blonde is being. He doesn't even care that more and more of his friend's eyes lay on him as he is only focusing on the boy next to him speaking so charismatically.

"YAH! Are you guys listening? Why are you all looking at Sung-" he begins whilst turning his head and making eye contact with the staring and clearly lovesick boy.

Sunghoon suddenly realised and immediately jumps before staring at his food and taking another bite.

The two both have a pink blush across their faces as if it had been painted on.

"O-kay... anyway, do you guys wanna hang out tonight?" Heeseung questions trying to break the tension in the room.

"Don't you have basketball?" Jungwon asks confused.

"Yeah, well after basketball then." He replies.

"Sorry, no can do. Me and Yunjin are going out after practice." Jay says giving a smile to Yunjin.

"Make sure you shower otherwise you'll stink and be all sweaty!" Ni-ki blurts out.

"YAH! Don't be so rude!" Jungwon says before playfully slapping the younger boy.

"Of course I will shower dummy." Jay replies back rolling his eyes.

"I also cant, me and Sunoo have to do an assignment together." Sunghoon says, a hint of nerves felt in his voice.

"Alright then.. anyone else?" Heeseung asks a little sad.

"Me and Ni-ki could come round? We are going to walk Sunoo home anyway so we might as well. Ni-ki do you want to?" Jungwon asks.

"Yup okay!" He says smiling.

"Great, we finish practice at 4 so come for half 4." Heeseung replies.

The bell rings indicating the group needs to attend their next lessons. Monday afternoons are the best for Sunoo since he has free periods at the same time as Jungwon and Ni-ki.

"What do you guys have now?" Jake questions curiously.

"Ugh, Maths! At least Jay and Kazuha are in my class." Yunjin replies exaggerating her hate for the subject.

"Rough. I have science so not good either but with Heeseung!" Jake says smiling at the boy.

"I, Jungwon and Ni-ki all get free together on Monday afternoons" Sunoo giggles at the other boy's reactions and the jealousy they feel.

"SO LUCKY." Jay screams.

"I also have a free this afternoon." Sunghoon says excitedly.

"Oh, really? That's great!" Sunoo replies feeling slightly nervous.

"Alright we should go, people will start coming for their English lesson and that would be a tad awkward." Jake says getting up to go to his next lesson.

"See you guys later!" Heeseung saves waving them off.

Sunoo heads to the library with his friends as it is their usual study spot. Sunghoon follows the boys, happy to know that he wasn't going to have to deal with a bunch of obnoxious people swooning over him like all of his other free periods.

The group all sit together quietly working through homework in order to get it out of the way. The table is not very big and Sunoo is sitting beside Sunghoon who seems to be writing away at a big assignment.

Every now and then their arms brush against each other's which unusually for Sunoo causes him to feel startled each time, completely unnoticed by the other three who are concentrating.

Sunoo doesn't know why but his heart is racing so fast and he can't seem to focus. The sound of the blonde's writing doesn't help and it causes him to get very irritated.

"Sunghoon can you just stop writing! It is so incredibly annoying, you are just so annoying! Ugh, why do you have to have a free when I do." He blurts out much to the surprise of the other 3.

Sunghoon's face turned red in embarrassment, his eyes started to prick with tears as he tried to hold them back.

"Oh, uhm... I am sorry..? I'll go.. see you later." He says, walking off, his face drooped.

"Shit." Sunoo says, feeling bad for what he just did.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hi!! So firstly, sorry about the small sunsun argument at the end 😭 I promise they'll make up soon and ... the story gets better !!! Anyway, Firstly I wanted to just say sorry because I forgot to say at the start this fic doesn't have jaywon, it is wonki - really just because it was easier for the story but yeah if I write another story I'll make sure to have jaywon!! Also I won't be uploading twice a week now since I am a little slow on updates :( hopefully when I'm on top of everything I will post twice a week again !! Thank u sm for reading, LY ! Xx ❤️‍🩹