twenty-three

Sunoo enters his home, a huge smile is on his face. Today truly felt like a dream that he'd never want to wake up from. The fact it actually happened to him and this wasn't a dream is somehow even more unbelievable.

He gets himself washed and ready for bed. Since he has time, he packs his bag ready for school. For the first time in a very long time, the idea of having an english lesson sounds really good. He is actually so excited for the lesson tomorrow.

The boy lies in bed, he is all cozy and wrapped in his duvet and ready to sleep. Unfortunately the boy can't even begin to sleep because his whole mind is full of thoughts.

Sunoo POV:

As soon as I try to sleep my mind decides to ask me all sorts of different questions. How annoying! Only when I want to sleep early, this happens. Today was one of the best days I have had. I can't lie, most of that is because of Sunghoon. He made my day so enjoyable, I'm glad I spent it with him. I am so happy we have become friends. Friends is what we are right? Friends cuddle each other, cling onto each other when watching films don't they? Friends share milkshakes without it being seen as a romantic thing...? Friends stare at each other lovingly during the night and admire each other's features don't they? It's all just friend things....

I want to believe that, I really do. Something is stopping me from thinking this way though. If Sunghoon doesn't like me, why was he so reluctant to let go of me? Why did he suggest a horror film and cling on me the entire time. Even so, why did my heart beat so fast every time we got close. I'm not one for skin ship yet all I want is to be in Sunghoon's arms again right now. No this can't be right... I am not in love with Sunghoon. Definitely not. Oh fuck, who am I even kidding? Of course, I like him. He is the most beautiful boy I have ever seen in my life... but he definitely deserves better than me. Ugh Park Sunghoon, what have you done to my heart?

End of POV

That was Sunoo's last thought as he finally drifted off to sleep, getting those feelings off his chest.

The latter woke up five minutes before his alarm, he hates when that happens. He decides to just get up so that he doesn't oversleep like he did yesterday.

He does his usual routine, not bothering to style his hair today since he wanted to focus on doing his make-up. Again it was very subtle but this time he decided to put a little bit of eyeshadow and a pink-tinted lip gloss. He loved how it looked him, it made him feel so cute.

Sunoo sits and eats his breakfast quickly and finishes up getting ready for school. He says goodbye to his mum and finally leaves for school.

As he walks in he was hoping to cross paths with Sunghoon but he seemed to be a bit too early so he decides to find Jungwon and Ni-ki in the library.

Students around school seemed to be a lot more cheerful around him, he received many greetings from people including pupils who never acknowledged him before.

it caught him off guard at first but it didn't surprise him that much. He seemed to be the topic of a lot of peoples conversations due the recent incidents, plus he was now friends with the "popular group" so somehow he was more respected. He didn't get why schools are like this but he wasn't gonna let it change him.

"JUNGWON!!! RIKI!! Morning guys!" Sunoo says, excited to see his two best friends.

"Hey Sun! You are looking extra happy today? Anything good happen last night.. Sunghoon perhaps?" Jungwon says, smirking at Sunoo whilst Ni-ki made kissing faces.

"YAH YOU TWO. Acting like that's not what you guys do when I'm not around anyway." Sunoo replies, pouting as he did.

"Okay, okay! Well, you guys do seem to be getting on very well these days." Ni-ki points out.