Fourty-six

Today was Friday the 23rd of June which meant one day till Sunoo's birthday and today was the day of the summer ball. Sunoo was so excited for the dance and everything that was to come. Today marked the official start of his summer and he knew this would be the best one yet.

The boy went to make himself a filling and nutritious breakfast consisting of yogurt, fruit, oats and some honey drizzled on top. After which he washed himself up and proceeded to do his skincare. Skincare for Sunoo was extremely important. He begun by using his face wash, with water that was lukewarm in order to prevent the pores from tightening and trapping the bacteria in his face. He then put on a face mask for ten minutes whilst he scrolled mindlessly through his phone. Finally he put on his face cream giving his skin a shiny look.

The black-haired boys phone screen lit up automatically making him look at it.

2 messages from catwon 🐾

Jungwon:
Morning Sun, I'll be arriving in 10 minutes so you better be up!
Don't forget to wear a top you don't mind getting ruined because dying hair is extremely messy!

Sunoo:
I've been up for hours 😒
Thanks for the advice, see u soon xx

On cue, the door bell rang and Sunoo ran to let Jungwon in.

"LETS DO YOUR HAIR!!" Jungwon says very enthusiastically.

"OKAY! You're more excited than me!" Sunoo giggles before leading Jungwon to the bathroom.

Sunoo hands Jungwon the box of hair dye and he reads the instructions carefully. Sunoo put on some music because he knew the process would take a while.

Jungwon put on the gloves that came with the kit and proceeded to bleach Sunoo's hair.

"Hyung, do you think today you'll out everyone our if their misery and get with Sunghoon?" Jungwon asks quite abruptly.

"Well... I hope so. If I have to make it happen I will." Sunoo giggles as he hears Jungwon gasp.

"I don't think he'll be able to resist you after he sees you with red hair." The cat-like boy says reassuring Sunoo.

"Exactly. I am also performing today Won, I'm so nervous even thinking about it." The older boy says.

"Hey don't be! Have you sorted out what you're gonna say before your song?" Jungwon questions.

"I have an idea, I'll sort it out after we've finished my hair." Sunoo replies.

Jungwon finished bleaching Sunoo's hair which meant he now needed to wash it.

"I'll be done in 10 minutes I think! Feel free to help yourself to some food Won. I might have some cookies left that I baked." Sunoo says as he closes the bathroom door to shower.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon is currently also dying his hair with the help of Jake. Luckily, Sunghoon's hair was already blonde and therefore he didn't have to bleach his. Instead Jake has gone straight into putting the black hair dye in his hair.

"Sunghoon, are you gonna finally just going to get with Sun today? You guys already act like you're a married couple." Jake says to break the silence as he continues putting the dye in Sunghoon's hair.

"I hope so. I really like him and I don't think I can wait any longer." Sunghoon says making Jake coo for the boy.

"You can do this! Now I've finished doing your hair, it's literally jet black. You've got to wait for 30 minutes and then wash it." Jake explains to now black-haired boy.

"Okay, great. Thank you hyung! Help yourself to some food and you can go when you want. I'll see you later at the dance!" Sunghoon says.

"Bye!" Jake says as he leaves, grabs a snack and goes home.