eighteen

Sunoo POV:

One minute I am minding my own business and going to the loo, the next I am being attacked again. Just my luck. She grabbed me so forcefully I didn't have any time to react. As she drags me through the corridor, I got pushed down some stairs into the abandoned locker room. It's pitch black, covered in cobwebs and stinks of cigarettes and alcohol. I always thought something weird happened in that room, I guess I know now.

Usually, I would at least try and fight back in these situations but today I was already at my limit. I was so tired and sleep deprived, I had no strength in me whatsoever to stop them. I just prayed someone would notice me missing soon.

End of POV

"Why are you back here? I thought you were suspended." Sunoo questions, with hints of fear in his voice.

"You are right. We were suspended but only for a few days. And why, because of you. Thanks to you, our reputation is ruined." Sooyoung says, spitting in the younger boy's face.

"Imagine, the gay, nerdy boy, getting to be successful in life whilst we suffer at the expense of you. You don't even deserve to be alive." Jisung says, spitefully.

Immediately the group of bullies start attacking Sunoo, there was no struggle. Sunoo had accepted it was going to happen again.

All the black-haired boy could do is cry and scream in pain. The sound of his struggling had to be loud enough for people to hear, surely?

"Yah, can you scream quieter please? It's irritating." One of the people hitting him says.

Sunoo just wails more in pain. He can't do anything but endure the pain and so he lays there hoping it will end soon.

Meanwhile, back in the lunch hall, the boys start to worry.

"Guys, Sunoo has been gone for fifteen minutes... the toilets are like, a couple of minutes away and he should be done by now. I'm worried." Jungwon says out loud to the group.

"Maybe he is just taking a really large poop."Ni-ki says trying to calm his Boyfriend down.

"Not the time Riki. I think he is in danger. I'm gonna go look for him." Jungwon says, standing up and walking off.

Ni-ki follows behind rapidly after Jungwon, worried. Suddenly, Sunghoon abruptly gets up and chases the two boys trying to find Sunoo. Soon the rest of his friends follow also on the look out for Sunoo.

The first place they look is the toilets. To their disappointment and worry, there is know presence of Sunoo.

"Maybe he went somewhere else...?" Jake asks, hopeful.

"I don't know, I have a bad feeling." Jungwon replies.

They call out for Sunoo and receive no response.

Sunghoon paces up and down, stressed out over the situation. He doesn't know why but he is scared for Sunoo. He is scared that he will be in a devastating situation, which again, could have prevented had he been with him. He is scared that if he helps Sunoo, the boy might hate him. He is worried for a million reasons and most are all to do with losing him.

As he continues pacing he starts to notice the sound of whimpering and screaming. The closer he gets to the noise the more he realises someone is in danger and it's most likely Sunoo.

He rushes down the stairs and without thinking, opens the door of the abandoned room. He hears the sound of friends all rushing as they realise Sunghoon has seemingly found the boy.

"Someone go and get a teacher quickly, this is dangerous." Heeseung commands.

"I'll go, Jungwon come with me?" Jake suggests to which Jungwon nods and the two run off together.