twenty- seven

Finally it was time for lunch. Sunoo texts Jungwon, Ni-ki and Heeseung, telling them to come to the room they are in for a special surprise.

They soon arrived and had massive smiles on their faces when they saw the cute set-up with all the food.

"Hey guys?! What's this for? Its so cute!" Jungwon says, cheerfully.

"We just thought it would be fun to have a feast! And we are bored and hungry so why not?" Jake replies.

The group tuck into their sandwiches, which were amazing. Then Sunghoon picks up a cupcake and rather than eating it like a normal person, he scraped up some of the icing and put it onto Sunoo's cheek.

"YAH! HYUNG! You are the worst!" Sunoo yells, scraping some icing and attacking Sunghoon. The two keep trying to get each other, to the point they are chasing each other around the room.

"GUYS. Some of us are trying to eat and have a peaceful time. Now sit down and try and not be all over each other in front of us. Love you guys." Jungwon says, trying to calm everyone down.

"Sorry Wonnie. Sunghoon started it." Sunoo says, sitting down and blaming the blonde who just chuckles in response.

"Anyway, thank you for this little picnic guys! Everything is so delicious." Heeseung says, in appreciation.

The boys finish up their meal and clean up the mess. They all take some of the leftovers for themselves to have later.

It was now the end of lunch but since it was Friday, Sunoo and Sunghoon had no lessons in the afternoon and decided to leave early to finish their project.

Before Sunoo left, he quickly needed to talk to Jungwon.

"Hey Wonnie. I was just wondering when you will come round for the plan with Ni-ki?" Sunoo questions.

"Good question. So I plan on spending the morning with Ni-ki and giving him his gifts throughout tomorrow morning. Then I'll give him the outfit and tell him to meet me at 6pm where I'll surprise him with the booking at the restaurant. I'll probably come round at 3:30 pm if that's okay with you." Jungwon says, after explaining his plan.

"Okay great! Your plan sounds great Won. I'll see you tomorrow." Sunoo replies, patting the dimple-cheeked boys head.

Sunoo and Sunghoon walk off together leaving the group to go the their lessons. Fridays were the best for Sunoo since he usually would go home early unless he was hanging out with his friends and since Sunghoon lives close it was perfect.

The two arrived at Sunoo's quickly. They decided they were gonna work at the younger boys since all of their notes for the project were in his room.

"Let's just get this done so we can relax after." Sunoo says the older boy who nods in agreement.

They only had a couple more paragraphs to write which they had already planned since they wanted to the essay to be perfect. Both boys felt like since doing this, they understand what love is a little better. They discuss the different concepts of love in their essay such as unrequited love and the impact that has in the story. Sunoo used to think love was a complicated thing, but now he is starting to get it a little more.

The time passes and now it's nearly been two hours since they started working. They were now looking over the essay, correcting the grammatical mistakes made and making small tweaks to different sections.

"WE'RE DONE!" Sunghoon yells out as he does the last correction. The two cheer and high-five each other to celebrate. Sunoo picks up two cupcakes and classes them as "celebratory cupcakes" since they worked so hard on the essay.