twenty

Sunghoon walks back to his friends who were all standing outside his house and were observing the pair secretively.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THERE?!" Sunghoon yells, curious as to what the boys were doing.

"Ahhh your cute smile has just disappeared. I have literally never seen you smile so brightly. I guess we aren't as a good as Sunoo." Jake says pouting and teasing the younger boy.

"Shut up! How can you not when he is so unbelievably cute? Anyway, I swear I am so close to actually getting a place in his heart like he has in mine." Sunghoon exclaims, completely head over heels for the boy.

"I hope it happens soon so we don't have to hear you constantly rambling about him to us, no offence." Jay says, rolling his eyes at his love-sick best friend.

"True, i want to just shower him in my love already... well we are spending tomorrow together to do our English project. I'm gonna see if we can watch a film or something together!" Sunghoon says, imaging the younger boy cuddling up to him or something sweet like that.

"Awww yes, cute! I forgot tomorrow we get a day off! Why don't we see if we can all hang out together for a couple hours as well?" Heeseung suggests.

"Yep okay! That sounds great." Sunghoon replies.

"We should invite Jungwon and Ni-ki too! Is it just me or do they seem suspiciously close?" Jake says, wondering if the two were a couple or not.

"I was thinking that too! They always hold hands as well. I wouldn't be surprised they look so cute together." Jay says, smiling.

"I think they are together. I overheard Sunoo calling them cute to himself! Surely he wouldn't do that if they weren't dating?!" Sunghoon says curiously.

"They definitely are!! Oh my god that is literally so cute." Heeseung replies, thinking about how cute the two are.

"Anyway, let's go inside the house idiots. And don't make a mess! My mum killed me last time you trashed the place!" Sunghoon says, his eyes were specifically in Jakes's direction.

"Ahh.. sorry Hoon.." Jake replies feeling guilty.

"Oh my god! I FORGOT TO SAY THAT SUNOO CALLED ME HOON TODAY!!!" Sunghoon exclaims a little too overexcited.

"Can you lower your voice at all? My ears will go deaf asshole." Jay says, covering his ears.

"Such a party pooper." Sunghoon replies rolling his eyes.

Meanwhile, back at Sunoo's house, the boy was home alone for an hour and was exhausted. He struggled to move around the house but he was feeling a little better than before and the pain was becoming bearable.

He decided to have a snack and watch some tv before he would do some work. Having the whole day off for the next day was relaxing to know since he could do the work then.

As he watched the show he couldn't stop thinking back to lunch. The way he was so vulnerable, so fragile. How would handle a situation like that on his own. He was lucky to have people who look out for him right now but what if he loses them too. What will he do then?

Still full of worry, he hears the door unlock. He is used to it, this happens every day. But this time he couldn't help but be afraid that it's not the person he is expecting.

A breath of relief is released as he sees his mum walk through the door, giving his son a huge smile. She was holding a bag that seemed to be from a takeout.

"Hi Mummy! How was work today, let me take that. You sit down and I'll make you some tea." Sunoo says immediately giving his mum a hug.

"Hello, Sunoo! It was good as always! Are you alright? You seem to be stumbling as you walk?" She asks worried.