fourty-two

🍓🏳️‍🌈Fruit baskets (& jay) 🏳️‍🌈🍓

gay uncle (hee): anyone want to hang out today?

furry 🐺: im free :P

catwon 🐾 : me and riki can !!

jongseong🧍‍♂️: I can too :)

catwon 🐾: @hoonie 🩷 @slaynoo 😍 love birds, ru free...

hoonie 🩷 : I don't know, im kinda tired.

slaynoo 😍: i can come ! 🫶

hoonie 🩷: I am available.

furry 🐺: @hoonie 🩷 god u r unbearable

hoonie 🩷: 🤗🤗😙😜✌️ anything
for sunoo.

slaynoo 😍: @hoon 🩷 ur weird
but ily ig 😒

gay uncle (hee): gay. 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

jongseong 🧍‍♂️: anyway... r u guys coming to Hoon's place? I'm here alr ofc.

furry 🐺: I assume so !!

gay child riks 🍓: 'i assume so !! 🤓👆'

furry 🐺: piss off

catwon 🐾: sorry Jake about that, I've locked him in the closet as punishment.

furry 🐺: don't let him out of the closet pls 💕

gay child riks 🍓: erm that's kinda homophobic !

slaynoo 😍: @hoon 🩷 @jongseong 🧍‍♂️ let me in im outside ur house.

jongseong 🧍‍♂️: hoons coming, everyone else hurry up so we can plan what we're gonna do, k. Bye.

jongseong 🧍‍♂️'s offline, slaynoo 😍's offline, hoon 🩷's offline.

Sunoo puts his phone into his pocket, smiling as he sees jays last message. He hears the sound of footsteps approaching and his face forms a huge smile as he sees Sunghoon's face.

"Morning shorty." Sunghoon says, dragging the younger boy into his home.

Jay was sat on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and he waved at the younger boy.

The three were sat in silence, watching the TV although Sunoo definitely was not paying attention.

His mind would not let go of the events from the night before, it was perfect. From the dinner, to them sharing earphones, to Sunghoon kissing his head and posting their selfie with a romantic lyrics for the caption. His heart was on fire and the boy he was literally im love with was right next to him.

"So, had a good evening last night?" Jay questions the pair who both go completely red in the face.

"Yeah! The food was so good, right noo?" The blonde answers confidently.

"Uhm, yes. It was so good, we should go as a group one day!" Sunoo replies trying his best not to sound nervous.

"What about that Instagram post Sunghoon? It was very romant-" jay began before being interrupted by the doorbell.