fifty-two

Sunoo and Sunghoon finally made their way too the others, a walk that took them surprisingly longer than they anticipated. Much to their dismay everyone had been waiting for them and now the chance of being asked awkward questions was going to be extremely high.

"There you guys are! We got worried you were lost out to sea or got eaten up but sharks. What were you doing this whole time?" Jay asks, concerned about their whereabouts.

Immediately both boys grow red in embarrassment due to the awkward question.

"Uhm, nothing exciting, just exploring." Sunghoon says, trying not to stutter or sound nervous.

"Exploring each other, you mean." Ni-ki says, earning gasps from everyone.

"You need to be locked up, you're a danger to society." Jake says, slapping Riki gently for being so unhinged.

"Well, whatever you two were doing, not that I want to know anymore, you sure took your time because it's almost 5pm and the tide will start to come in soon! We're going to head back and go to a special restaurant booked just for you Sun by Sunghoon himself in a few hours so we thought we could do some presents before hand!" Jay explains whilst the others start packing up.

Once they were ready, they made their way from the beach to the hotel swiftly. Sunoo decided to get himself into something comfortable but cute before opening gifts and of course Sunghoon had to come along to keep him company.

After getting changed and a few kisses later because Sunoo was hard to resist, they made their way back to the others who were all holding their gifts ready to give to Sunoo.

Sunoo started off by opening the gift from Ni-ki which consisted of a mint coloured sweatshirt, a mint chocolate boba plushie and some of Sunoo's favourite mint chocolate treats. Could you guess Sunoo loves mint.

Jungwon gave Sunoo all his favourite skin care products as well as a new eyeshadow palette for the younger boy to experiment with making Sunoo extremely excited and Sunghoon slightly nervous.

The rest of the gifts were all quite similar, Sunoo basically now owned a ton of Sanrio plushies, every mint chocolate snack you could think off, more skin care, lots and lots of new outfit choices and several bottles of perfume which Jay had pitched in despite basically paying for their whole vacation.

Sunghoon was last although he had one thing that he was planning to give right at the end of the day.

He handed sunoo two bags full of all sorts of different things, let's just say he really splashed out.

In one bag, there was a ton of sweet treats and snacks Sunoo loved including a whole tin of brownies which apparently Sunghoon had apparently added a ton of chocolate chips after Sunoo told him that's what they needed the first time they actually interacted civilly.

Secretly Sunoo was trying not to tear up at the brownie, something that started to build up the relationship they had now.

In the other bag Sunoo was shocked to see it filled to the brim with all sorts of luxurious brands. There were perfumes from brands like Prada and jewellery from places like Pandora. Sunoo was in shock my just how much stuff he had been given, he really was spoilt by all his friends today, especially Sunghoon.

"Wow, thank you everyone. All these gifts, I'm so surprised. I've never had anything like this before, you're all seriously the best." Sunoo says, as his eyes start to well up.

"Don't cry Sun, you deserve this today and so much more. We're all so proud of you and love you." Sunghoon says as he wraps his arms around the crying boy.