fourty-three

He wasn't lying. As the group left the place, Sunghoon could barley walk, relying on Sunoo and Jake for support. Soon after he ran to the side and threw up.

"Yah, Ni-ki stop running, poor Hoon is literally dying over there, we are not going on any rides yet." Heeseung scolds the younger boy whose eyes were scanning around the park at all the huge rollercoasters.

Jungwon dragged the younger boy back as they all stood awkwardly waiting for Sunghoon to get up.

"Guys, it's okay. I'll look after Hoon. He'll be okay and we'll just go on some of the calmer rides." Sunoo says.

"Alright, we trust you Sun. See you later, text us if you need us." Jake says, agreeing with the suggestion.

The rest of the group went of, chasing Ni-ki to another huge and terrifying rollercoaster.

"How are you feeling now Hoon?" Sunoo asks the blonde who is still on the floor.

"I think I'll be alright. Can we just go somewhere else so I can clean up?" The blonde requests.

"Of course Hoonie, you go to the toilets and I'll buy you some food and a drink." The black-haired says.

Sunghoon walks to the loos which are conveniently close to where they were anyway and Sunoo heads to a food stand.

He browses through the different options, debating what the blonde would want on a day like today. Since the weather was hot he decided to purchase a vanilla ice-cream and a mint chocolate one along with one peach ice tea, one iced coffee and water.

Thankfully, Sunghoon returned quickly after Sunoo had ordered so the blonde was able to help him carry the food to a bench and sit down.

"Thanks for the food, Sun." The blonde says as he takes a bite from his ice-cream.

"Are you feeling better now?" Sunoo asks the older boy.

"Definitely. God thats so embarrassing. I feel like every time we hang out I become more of a wimp." The blonde says, laughing to hide his embarrassment.

"True, but you're my wimp and at least this time you weren't trying to impress anyone. I mean Riks basically forced us all onto that rollercoaster. Let's just take the rest of today easy, I don't like big rides that much either." The black-haired boy replies making Sunghoon much better.

"Good because I seriously will pass out if I have to go on another rollercoaster." The older boy giggles. "Can I try your ice-cream? I like vanilla but its kinda boring and I haven't had mint in forever." Sunghoon says.

"Fine. But you better swallow it and not waste it because I never let anyone have my mint chocolate. Especially not haters." Sunoo says as he puts the ice cream near the blondes face.

"Wow I didn't realise it meant that much too you. Okay, I promise." Sunghoon replies before taking the ice cream and trying it. He takes another bite before giving back, indescive.

"So.... What do you think?" The younger boy asks curiously, unsure of what the answer will be.

"It's still not a good flavour, I don't get why you like it so much... but I'd chose it over going on a rollercoaster any day." The blonde replies smiling.

"You're just a weirdo but whatever." Sunoo says, slightly satisfied with the blondes response.

"Let's have a walk around and go to the shops maybe?" Sunghoon suggests to which Sunoo agrees.

The duo head to a place where they purchase matching head bands, one with little fox ears and the other was penguin themed to continue with their fox and penguin agenda.