twenty-one

"Fuck." Sunoo says as he wakes up to the sound of the door bell going off.

He slept through his alarm and now he would have to let Sunghoon in despite how embarrassing it is. Well it can't be that bad, he has already cried in front of the boy twice by now...

He brushes his hair slightly, just so he didn't have completely terrible bed hair, and washed his face to wake himself up.

He goes down to the door and breaths in before opening it completely embarrassed that he was in his pyjamas.

Immediately Sunghoon bursts out laughing as he sees the younger boy in his pyjamas and fluffy hair.

"Yah stop I literally slept through my alarm, this is so embarrassing." Sunoo says, his red was as red as a tomato.

"I thought I told you to wake up on time!" Sunghoon says before ruffling the black-haired boy's already messy hair.

"Yeah yeah, I was just so tired.. anyway I'm gonna make some breakfast first, you want anything?" Sunoo asks the blonde.

"Hmm... yeah I'll have whatever you have." He replies, smiling.

"Okay okay, why do I always end up feeding you when you come round?" Sunoo laughs as he reaches for some pancakes to toast.

"You're Just an excellent Chef shorty." Sunghoon replies smirking.

"Whatever. Do you want fruit and syrup with them?" The younger boy asks.

"Yes, sounds great!" Sunghoon replies.

Sunghoon sits and scrolls through his phone whilst Sunoo prepares the meals. Sunoo put his playlist full of twice, stayc and new jeans of course. The best of the best. Sunoo couldn't help but sing his heart out as Ditto came on, he loves that song. Sunghoon tore his eyes from his phone and moved them onto Sunoo who was too focused on decorating the pancakes to notice the blonde staring at him in complete awe of his talent. Oh how he wish he could listen to his vocals all day.

Sunoo looks up and catches the blonde staring at him causing him to smile smugly at the boy. Then he finishes his decorations and hands the boy a plate of pancakes decorated with little smiley faces, making Sunghoon's flutter at how cute the boy was. They sat down eating their food in peace, Sunoo was still very tired and kept yawning as he ate small bites of his food. Once the two were finished they went to Sunoo's room and immediately get ready to work.

"Aren't you gonna get changed? You stink." The blonde questions the now angry younger boy.

"HEY! I will later, let's just get on with this so we can go out later. If you want to I mean..?" Sunoo says, blushing as he knew he realised he just asked out Sunghoon.

"Y-yeah, okay.. how about we do half the essay now and finish the rest on Friday?" Sunghoon suggests.

"Alright, sounds great! Let's do this." Sunoo replies.

The two automatically start discussing their essay, Sunoo speaks whilst Sunghoon types and within a couple of hours they had nearly finished the essay.

"Sunoo, your stomach has been rumbling for the past twenty minutes. Do you want to have lunch now?" Sunghoon asks the black-haired boy.

"Yes definitely. I'll just go and get ready. Can you just wait here for me?" Sunoo replies.

"Yep that's okay! Hurry up though." Sunghoon replies.

The older boy waits patiently for Sunoo to finish. He examines the boys room again and notices he has a bunch of unused polaroids laying about on the shelves. Sunghoon had decided his mission today would be to get a Polaroid of the two for Sunoo's fairy lights.