thirty- one

Sunoo first put a light base on Jungwon's face to smooth his face out a little bit, since there was the occasional spot. Then he lightly applies some pink eyeshadow around the younger boys eyes. After this, he decides to put a layer of blush on both of his cheeks creating an adorable look. Lastly, let's Jungwon put some pink lip gloss on his lips.

"You look so cute but so beautiful at the same time!" Sunoo says, admiring his work.

"You're Right! I look great. Who knew you were so good at this? I'm gonna get changed now, I'll be back!" Jungwon replies, thankful for Sunoo's help.

 Who knew you were so good at this? I'm gonna get changed now, I'll be back!" Jungwon replies, thankful for Sunoo's help

(This is Jungwon's fit :P)

(This is Ni-kis for later!!)

"Ta-da! How do I look?" The dimple-cheeked boy asks.

"Completely and utterly adorable! You look like a teddy bear but also extremely boyfriend material. I have the perfect accessories to go along with this oh my gosh." Sunoo says going to fetch a specific necklace.

Sunoo brings over a silver necklace with a small teddy charm to match Jungwon's outfit. Jungwon then puts on some earrings and a ring that matches with Ni-ki's.

"You look perfect Jungwon. Now all we have left to do is style your hair!" The black-haired says excitedly.

The latter grabs his hair curlers and curls Jungwon's hair to create an even cuter look. Finally, after curling the cat-like boys hair, Sunoo was finished styling Jungwon.

"Thank you so much Sunoo. You're a literal lifesaver!" Jungwon says engulfing his hyung in a massive hug.

"So what's you're plan now? You've still got an hour till you go and decorate the place a little bit." Sunoo asks.

"True, you finished quite quickly. Let's just watch a drama whilst we wait." Jungwon suggests and the latter agrees.

The pair sit down and watch the show but as the time to do the summer ball gets closer, Sunoo notices how Jungwon looked like he was about to be sick.

"Wonnie. Why are you so nervous? You know he loves you as much as you love him. Whatever happens, he will say yes. Even if you did the most embarrassing thing, he would still say yes. Everything will be okay." The black-haired says in order to calm his friend down.