fourty-one

The duo had finally arrived at the restaurant and Sunoo was so excited to try the food. As soon as they entered, their noses were met with the waft of flavour coming from the kitchen.

They sit down on seats which are surrounded by fake plants and fairy lights, it was almost magical. The restaurant was cottage core themed and Sunoo absolutely adored it.

"This is the prettiest restaurant I have ever seen in my life." Sunoo says, soaking in the atmosphere.

"I agree! Its gorgeous." The blonde say as he pulls out a seat for Sunoo to sit down.

The pair scan the menus swiftly as they both already knew what they were going to eat anyway.

They ordered two cheesy tteokbokkis and cola.

As they waited for their food, Sunghoon couldn't stop staring at Sunoo.

"What? Is it my hair..?" Sunoo questions the older boys gaze.

"No, you just look so perfect in this setting." Sunghoon replies, not caring how cheesy he sounded.

"That was cheesier than the food we just ordered." Sunoo giggles whilst furiously blushing at the same time.

"For you, I'll always be cheesy. How are you feeling about the performance on Friday?" The blonde questions.

"To be honest, I'm feeling better now. I was terrified but I think it'll be good since we've done a lot of practices." The latter replies.

"I'm glad. You're gonna do a great job, Sun." Sunghoon reassures the younger boy who greatly appreciates it.

"I still can't believe we're this close Hoon. Literally months ago I loathed you and look at us now." The black-haired states.

"I'm just happy we are where we are. I guess we have to thank Namjoon for putting us together and practically forcing us to get along." The blonde laughs slightly.

"Yeah. Honestly i wish we got on earlier because we are such a power duo." Sunoo says, earning another chuckle from Sunghoon.

After conversing more, the food arrived making both the boys mouths water. The rice cakes were covered in melted cheese and the aroma of the food was to die for.

The pair immediately indulge in the food, soaking up in all of the flavour and savouring each singular bite.

"This is actually amazing." Sunghoon exclaims after finishing third bite.

"You better save up your money because we are going to come here a lot." The black-haired replies, smirking.

"Yah. You're something else Kim Sunoo but I can definitely agree with you on that." Sunghoon replies, laughing.

"It's worth it though, spending money on me and this food." Sunoo says, raising his eyebrows.

"Don't look at me like that! It's scary! Yes I guess, more for the food though." The blonde says.

"HEY! Hyung you're so mean to me." Sunoo says, pouting as he angrily takes a bite of his food.

Sunghoon chuckles as he watched the younger boy struggle with the stringy cheesy that hits his face and leaves some sauce on his chin.

On impulse, the blonde reaches over to clean the younger boys chin, making Sunoo blush slightly.

"You're so cute when you're angry!" Sunghoon says before stuffing his mouth with another rice cake.

The blush on Sunoo's cheeks intensifies whilst his heart races at speeds that could be deemed as dangerous. Until this moment he hadn't realised the situation he was in. He was basically on a date with his dream guy and he was this close to being able to call the blonde, his, forever.