four

"Sunoo? What happened? You're bleeding." Sunghoon said ignoring the fact that Sunoo thought he was going to hurt him. The two had a rocky relationship however it hurt him to hear that Sunoo thought he would ever stoop down so low.

"I don't see why I should tell you any of my business. It's not like you even care." The latter replies full of stubbornness despite his current state.

"Sunoo seriously, how can you even fight with me right now in this condition? Look, fine you don't need to tell me what happened but at least let me help you. You clearly can't move in this condition." He replies, a little annoyed at the younger but still trying to show that he isn't a complete monster.

"I really hate you. But yes you are right I guess, I literally can not move so uh, you might have to pick me up, Park." Sunoo says, still trying to not give in to whatever the older had to say.

"Well, what can I say, I am always right." The older replies smugly.

"Fuck off. You are so egotistical, I really despise you." The black-haired says pissed off that the person who is helping him from this situation has to be the one guy he hates most- apart from the people who got him into this mess of course.

"Is that how you speak to your saviour? Ugh, I am so hurt by you Kim Sunoo" the blonde replied dramatically putting his hand on his heart to pretend he was extremely hurt.

"Whatever, please just help get me up and get me out of here." He sighs finally giving into the situation.

Sunghoon walks over and offers his hand. Sunoo grabs his hand and tries to pull himself up but it is no use. His legs are in so much pain he can barely move them.

"Uhm Sunghoon, is it possible you could just pick me up?" The boy asks a little flustered at the idea but with no other way of getting up, it was his last resort.

"Uhm. Okay, yeah fine I will." Sunghoon replies feeling a little awkward.

Sunghoon lowers himself and gently takes hold of Sunoo's waist. The two are practically hugging by the time Sunoo is up causing Sunghoon's heart to beat faster than usual. Odd.

"Thank you so much Sunghoon, I really do appreciate this. I know I've caused you enough trouble but you see, literally, no one apart from Ni-ki and Jungwon knows about my situation, I guess you kinda know some stuff as well but I'm not gonna tell you everything. Anyway, I don't want my mum to find out, like ever. She usually finishes work at 5 pm and gets home about 10 minutes later but as you can see, it is 4:55 pm so I don't have enough time. Uhm, is it possible I can come round to yours and get myself sorted? I can just tell her I'm at a friend's house doing some work. She'll believe me. Please Sunghoon, I'll appreciate it so much." Sunoo said, practically begging.

"Wow Sunoo, I didn't know you wanted to stay in my presence. It takes a lot for some people to even speak to me because of my charming and dashing looks but you just asked to come to my house." He replies smirking.

"Oh my God. You are actually the worst. I'm literally suffering and dying here and your first thought is I am trying to hit on you, as if. You actually disgust me." The younger replies back proud of his comeback.

"Whatever shorty. Let's get you to my place then. Also, sure I don't know what is going on but I don't think hiding it from your mum will make things better." The older boy says before putting Sunoo's arm around his shoulder and walking him to his house.

The two didn't speak much, Sunghoon would do checkups often to make sure the younger was okay. They'd take small breaks so that Sunoo could rest his leg for a bit due to it still being in insufferable pain.

Luckily, Sunghoon's house was not far and they soon made it. This surprised Sunoo a lot at how close the two lived together and yet he never realised.

"Oh yeah, I should probably have told you, I have company." Sunghoon says much to Sunoo's shock and horror.

"WHAT?!" Sunoo said in a loud whisper to emphasise his anger.

"I'm not a loser like you shorty. I spend time with my friends and have fun rather than spending all my time revising just to beat me." He said rather rudely.

Sunoo didn't reply to the older and just nodded.  He tried to hide his feeling of hurt but his eyes said otherwise making Sunghoon feel a little guilty for what he just said.

"Anyway, just wait here so I can explain to the guys and you're not bombarded with questions." He says before leaving Sunoo.

Sunoo waited in the hallway nervously wondering how Sunghoon's company would react. He was pretty sure he could hear Jake's voice and assumed Heeseung and Jay must also be there. He listened to what the older boy was saying about him.

"There you are Sunghoon! We've been waiting forever. You forgot our snacks though.." Heeseung exclaims.

"You guys made yourself quite at home. Why is the carpet full of Dorito crumbs? JAKE I SWEAR TO GOD, CAN YOU NOT TRASH THIS PLACE." Sunghoon yells with annoyance.

"I am so sorry Sunghoon. Let me go grab a vacuum and clean this mess up." Jake says apologetically.

Sunoo becomes worried realising Jake would have to go into the hall to retrieve the vacuum and prayed that Sunghoon would stop him. To his relief, Sunghoon did exactly that.

"Wait a second Jake, guys let me just explain why I was late. So it was kinda a crazy coincidence. I was walking up to the corner shop to get the snacks as agreed when I here this sobbing noise. Now I know I'm not the type to care much about those sorts of noises, but it sounded serious. I was worried slightly about whoever was making that noise so I went to have a look. You will never guess who it was." The boy behind explains before getting interrupted with guesses.

"Omg was it Yeonjun? He is always so dramatic." One of them asked.

"Nope it was-" he began but got interrupted again.

"Wonyoung! Is she okay?" Another boy asked.

"GUYS JUST BECAUSE I SAID GUESS DOESN'T MEAN I MEAN IT." Sunghoon yells at the boys again.

"It was Sunoo. Anyway, the point is he asked to come over so that he could treat himself properly without his mum worrying about him. So he is here and I would like the first aid kit please." Sunghoon finally says.

"Oh no! What happened? Is he alright?" Jake asked, truly sounding concerned.

"I don't exactly know but he is clearly in a lot of pain. Just get me the kit already so I can treat him." He replies getting frustrated they won't just listen to him.

Jake peeped out of the room he was in and was shocked to see Sunoo's current state. He thought it was best to not ask so he just proceeded to smile at him and say hi.

Sunoo nods back with a little smile in appreciation of Jake noticing him.

"Alright shorty, let's go get you fixed up." The blonde-haired said before dragging the younger to the kitchen.

"I AM NOT THAT SHORT." He yells, causing the other three in the room next door to laugh.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ahhh SUNSUN finally!! Not the best way to have some moments but at least we finally have a proper interaction :P anyway, I hope you enjoyed this and I promise there is more sunsun coming ur way <3 thank u for reading !!