thirty

Sunoo drags the cat-like boy into his house and sits him down at the table where the food is.

Jungwon gives a small wave and nod of acknowledgment towards Sunghoon, not bothering to question his presence due to his own stress.

The dimple-cheeked boy starts to slurp his ramen rapidly, clearly showing his stress causing Sunoo to feel very perplexed.

"Jungwon, slow down! You'll get a stomach ache if you eat too quickly." The black-haired boy says, alarmed at his friends behaviour.

The younger boy stops and takes a few breaths. He then follows Sunoo's advice and continues to eat at a slower pace until he had finished the entire bowl.

"Jungwonie, clearly something is wrong. I'll take you to my room and you can tell me what's bugging you okay. Hoon, could you stay there for a bit? There's more ramen left if you want it!" The latter says before grabbing Jungwon's arm and takes him to his room.

The two sit down and Jungwon starts to cry again, so Sunoo wraps his arms around him and wipes his tears.

"Wonnie... what happened?" Sunoo says, trying to hold his own tears in. He has always hated seeing his friends cry, he can't help but want to cry too seeing them so hurt.

Jungwon takes his time to catch his breath. He calmed himself down and wiped his now red and puffy eyes.

Sunoo stroked his hair and back in order to soothe the younger boy who was clearly very stressed out.

"Okay I'm ready. To be honest, I am just really stressed out. I know I don't need to be, I don't need to at all. However, a small part of me keeps questioning weather I really deserve Ni-ki. I know me and you have always been outsiders, but not Riki. He's cool, he's handsome and he's actually quite popular. When people see me with him.. they always question who I even am. Its like I'm invisible and always in his shadow.

I keep thinking what he even sees in me. Why did he chose me when there are so many other people that like him. I liked him for so long but I never made a move because I didn't think he would like me back. It shocked me that he did but when we are out together no one knows we're together apart from you and the rest of the group. People still flirt with him including really attractive guys who I am nothing in comparison too.

I am just scared I'll lose him, Sunoo." Jungwon finishes his long explanation, with a couple pauses to get his breath back and many sniffles along the way.

"Jungwon, it's completely valid to feel like this, completely valid to cry. I know that at the end of the day, it's your mindset that will have to change in order to believe this relationship is true. All I can say is I see why he chose you over so many other people. Even before you two dated, I said I started to suspect there was something going on between you two. Sure, I'm your best friend and notice changes but there has always been a strong connection between you both.

Also, never compare yourself to others. I don't think you realise how handsome you are. Ni-ki is lucky to have someone so beautiful. You two really are the perfect pair. I hope you don't doubt yourself again but if you ever do, I'll always be here to reassure you. Anyway, how are you feeling about tonight? Do you still want to go ahead with the plan or would you rather cancel?" Sunoo asks after calming down and reassuring his now smiling friend.

"Well I did carry out the plan like you suggested. I gave him all the gifts including the outfit and he really liked them all. Thank you for helping me by the way. I guess I will continue with this whole plan, it would be so bad if I cancelled. Can you fix my eyes though? They're so puffy I might cry again." Jungwon replies, looking at his reflection in the mirror.