thirty-seven

It should have taken the duo about 15 minutes to make the batter. They had been mixing for almost an hour.

"WHY IS THE BATTER STILL LUMPY!" Sunoo says getting frustrated at how it wasn't going well.

"Go through the ingredients again, are you sure we didn't forget anything?" Jungwon suggest calmly.

"Oh my God.. we forgot the milk.. how are we this stupid." Sunoo says, lightly smacking his face.

"Well there you go, problem solved." Jungwon says as he measures out the milk and continues to make the batter.

After there small catastrophe, they continue baking, now at a much faster pace.

"Let's try one now and save the batter for when my mum comes home!" Sunoo says, to Jungwon who nods in agreement.

Sunoo pours some of the batter into the frying pan and waits until one side is crispy enough before flipping the pancake to cook the other side.

"Wow Sunoo, you're good at this! Can you do mine for me.. I'm scared I'll ruin mine." Jungwon asks.

"Of course!" Sunoo says, as he does the same process again.

Once the pancakes are made the two put on their toppings. Sunoo has strawberries and ice- cream whilst Jungwon drizzles chocolate sauce on his and banana slices.

"These are so good. We should bake more often." Jungwon says as he savours every bite.

"Yes, but next time, you better read the instructions properly!" Sunoo says, making Jungwon laugh.

"HEY! Don't put all the blame on me! I could say the same to you!" Jungwon giggles.

"Whatever.. should I order food? Pancakes aren't a very filling or nutritious meal... what do you think" sunoo asks Jungwon.

"Hmm.. sure, I guess we could just get a small portion of food and share?" Jungwon suggests.

"I know what we should have! Me and Sunghoon tried this new chicken place, it was so good. I'll order some fried chicken with rice!" Sunoo suggests.

"Oh yes that sounds great!" Jungwon says, excited to try the food.

Sunoo orders the food and the two sit waiting for it to arrive.

"Are you excited for the match tomorrow?" Jungwon asks.

"Well, I'm not gonna lie, at first I was not, but now I actually am! Sunghoon is also getting us seats in the front row which is exciting!" Sunoo says.

"Really? That's so cool for us! Basketball matches are kinda dull if you can't see anything anyway!" The cat-like boy replies.

"Also, is it okay if I post the photo we took earlier later?" Sunoo asks the cat-like boy.

"I'm honoured to be the first person you post with after making your account public! Yes of course, do it!" Jungwon says excited to see what will happen.

"Yay! Thanks Wonnie." Sunoo says giving the boy a hug.

Just then, the doorbell rings indicating their food has arrived.

Sunoo brings in the food and as he walks into the kitchen, he's met with Jungwon practically drooling at the smell of the food.

The black-haired dishes up the food for him and Jungwon and the too tuck in immediately.

"Woah, hyung, this is legendary." Jungwon says as he bites the succulent meat.

"I know! I wish I could eat this everyday!" Sunoo says with a mouthful of chicken.