thirteen

Currently Sunoo is class wondering why he is even bothering. Its maths and he despises maths. Just because he does well and understands it doesn't mean it will ever be enjoyable. He spends the majority of the lesson trying to keep awake and finish his questions so he can vacate early. Not only does he hate maths, he hates everyone in his class. No one focuses and people just mess around completely disrupting the lesson and causing Sunoo to lose focus. Luckily for him, the lesson is nearly over and he can leave this tortuous room.

Once he is dismissed the latter immediately runs out of the classroom and heads straight to English. He was actually feeling excited knowing he and Sunghoon were becoming friends again and he was hoping the older boy would feel the same.

Suddenly the black-haired crashes into another body completely unaware someone was in front of him as he was not looking up when walking.

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR- oh it was just you Sunoo!" A certain blonde-haired yells before being hit with the realisation.

Sunoo doesn't know how to react and goes completely red in the face. "Oh my- I am so sorry Sunghoon hyung!" He replies.

The older boy just chuckles and enters the classroom with the younger boy following.

"Are you excited to see me beat you with the essay mark." Sunghoon suddenly says mischievously.

"You will never stop will you? Anyway, watch me completely outdo you in every way possible with this essay." Sunoo replies smugly.

"Whatever, how was your weekend?" The older boy asks.

"Wow, finally speaking to me like a decent human! Well, Saturday was great, Jungwon and Ni-ki came round again and we went bowling since Riki is obsessed with it at the moment. Then on Sunday I just rested and did some catch up work so I won't stress too much this week! You?" Sunoo replies eagerly.

"Sounds fun! My friends came over on Saturday and we watched a basketball match and then on Sunday I pretty much slept and went to ice-skating." Sunghoon replies.

"Oh yeah I forgot you did skating! I need to see you skate one day." Sunoo says before going red realising he implied going out with Sunghoon.

"Oh so you want to go out with me to skate." Sunghoon replies smirking and chuckling at the younger boy's reaction.

"ARGH, THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT! You are so annoying." The black-haired replies pouting.

"You are so fun to tease shorty." The blonde replies back.

Before Sunoo could get a word more in, their teacher walked in and immediately started handing out the essays.

Both boys were getting nervous, despite making up with each other they still yearned to compete with one another.

Mr Namjoon walks up to the both, leaving their essays as the last to be given out. Strangely, his face looked a little worried and disappointed causing Sunoo's anxiety levels to increase further.

As he gives the marks back he stands to watch how they react, the class also eyeing the pair, curious to see who beat who.

Sunoo hesitantly turns around his essay at the same time as Sunghoon. Both their faces dropped at the same time as they witnessed their scores. They both looked at each other and noticed the other had the same worried look on their face.

"What did you get Sunoo?" The older boy asks.

"It's kinda embarrassing and you have to promise me that you will say yours ... I'll whisper it" Sunoo replies back.

The two make a pinky promise before Sunoo comes close and whispers his mark.

"65" ...

Sunghoon gasps before laughing due to the hilarious coincidence that Sunoo is not aware of.